Birthday Blowout

*Sarah's POV*

'Today was Leda's birthday; me, Ryan, Jessica, Evan and Taissa are throwing Leda a huge party tonight. Everyone that's everyone is going to be there. The party is also going to be wild. There's going to be food, pop, energy drinks, alcohol, weed, acid and shrooms.'

'Ryan said we could have the party at his place. His house was huge and he had everything you can dream of.'

'Jessica sent me a text saying everything is set up for tonight.'

'Just I finished texting Jessica back Leda walked in the living room wearing nothing but an oversized shirt and her pink hair was in a messy bun, she had just woke up.'

Happy birthday baby!!

'I said as I got up to kiss her.'

'She smiled during the kiss and hugged me.'

"Thank you."

'She started to roll us a blunt.'

Soooo you have anything particular you want to do today?

"Mmmm.. I don't really care as long as I'm surrounded by the people I love."

I was thinking we could go to Ryan's tonight?

"Yeah that sounds great!"

               *Leda's POV*

'After I got done smoking with Sarah I rolled myself a joint and made my way to the shower.'

'I took my hair down from the messy bun and ran a brush through it, smoothing out all the knots. I took off the oversized shirt and threw it in the laundry basket. I turned the water on all the way hot. While I was waiting on the water to warm up I lit up the joint and took a few hits. I put it out and climbed in the shower, letting the hot sizzling water run over my body. I lathered up my hair was shampoo and washed my body. I put some conditioner in my hair and shaved. Even after I finished I just stood there under the hot water because it felt amazing. When I got out I wrapped one towel around my body and the other towel around my hair. My skin was red as a lobster and had steam rolling off of it from the shower. I grabbed the joint and headed to mine and Sarah's bedroom. I dried off and went to the closet to pick out my outfit for the day. I chose a black sleeveless top that showed off some of my stomach, a black skirt with white lines on it and some black thigh highs. After I put my outfit on I smoked the rest of the joint and started to fix my hair and my makeup. After that was done I put in my purple contacts.'

                     Leda's Look

'I walked over to the mirror, took a picture and posted it on Twitter and Instagram

'I walked over to the mirror, took a picture and posted it on Twitter and Instagram.'

It's my birthday bitchesss👽🤙