Two Lost Souls Swimming In A Fishbowl

*Leda's POV*

'My alarm started going off. I reached over turned it off and sprung out of bed. Today was the day of my books signing! I can't wait to interact with some of my fans. I straightened my long sliver hair. I put on a black tank top that had lines going down it, a black think jacket and some blue jeans. I did my makeup very light. I put on my black on my black chocker that had a black crescent moon on it and I put in my white septum ring that was also shaped like a crescent moon.'

'After I finished getting ready I took a selfie because I promised my fans I would show them my new hair. I uploaded it to Instagram and not even a minute later my phone vibrated.'

NOTIFICATION: mssarahcatharinepaulson liked your photo

'I felt my heart skip a beat. She was the first person to like my photo.'

'I squealed and Beemo looked at me like I was crazy.'

'I fed Beemo before I left and grabbed my stuff.'

Bye baby I will be back later.

'I said as I kissed the top of Beemo's head.'

'She started purring and I went out the door.'

'When I got there Skylight Books already had my station sat up for me and there was a line of people.'

'The day was an eventful day filled with lots of signatures, pictures, compliments, laughs and love. Then one of my fans caught me by surprise.'

Who do I make this out to?

'I asked sweetly.'

"Sarah"

'I looked up and there stood Sarah motherfucking Paulson right in front of me.'

'We stared into each other's eyes what felt like forever then we both broke out into smiles.'

*Sarah's POV*

'My 10 am alarm went off and I sprung out of bed. Today was the day I get to meet Leda!! I took a quick shower. When I got out I put on some black dress pants, a white button up shirt that was halfway undone, a black blazer and some black dress shoes. My short blonde hair had kind of a wave to it. I put on some red lipstick and black eyeliner.'

'I felt my phone vibrate and I looked at it.'

Instagram: MooncallerLeda just posted a photo

'I clicked on it and I almost dropped my phone. Leda is so beautiful that I could cry. I felt the tears start to brim at my eyes and couldn't help but to smile.'

MooncallerLeda: My hair is silver now

'I liked her photo, cut off my phone, grabbed my book and went to the book signing

'I liked her photo, cut off my phone, grabbed my book and went to the book signing.'

'When I arrived there was a long line of people; but it will be worth the wait. I watched as Leda took the time to interact with each and everyone of her fans that showed up. I watched as she talked with them, smiled, laughed, complimented them, signed their stuff and took pictures with them. She really did love her fans and she loved to interact with them. My heart just warmed at the sight of her.'