Princess Zelda and Link

*Leda's POV*

'Me and Sarah haven't gone completely public yet with our relationship. My family and friends knew, Sarah's family knows and the whole AHS cast knows. Rumors of me and Sarah both seeing someone have started up and we have been spotted out in public a couple times and she's been in quite a few of my YouTube videos so I think people are starting to put the pieces together.'

'Today is Halloween. We are going to a huge Halloween party that Ryan is having. I'm dressing up as Princess Zelda and Sarah is going to be Link; but before we started getting ready I invited Sarah over to do a video with me because we decided to go public.'

'Before Sarah came over I decided to dye my hair. I dyed my hair half dark blue/ aqua blue. After I washed the dye outta my hair I blowed dried it straightened it and it wore it half up and half down. I put on a black tank top and black shorts. I did my eyeliner really thick.'

Leda's Look

'I heard a knock at the door

'I heard a knock at the door. I rushed to greet Sarah.'

"Hey babe."

'She said as she kissed the top of my head. I started to blush. Any slight of affection sends me over the moon.'

'I started my video and Sarah hid until I gave her the cue to come out.'

Hey guys it's Leda!! Sooo umm well yeah first of all I dyed my hair. I got bored of the silver and it was just too hard to keep up with. Anyways so you guys have been asking me on Twitter and Instagram about the rumor going around about me seeing someone. Well it's true I've been seeing someone.

'Sarah comes down and sits beside me.'

Hey guys it's Sarah!

'I blushed and giggled.'

Isn't she just the cutest?

'Sarah started to blush.'

Also Happy Halloween!!

Ryan is throwing a huge Halloween party I'm going as Princess Zelda and Sarah is going to be Link.

Anyways we are going to get off here and start getting ready; but I love you guys! Don't forget to smile and have a beautiful day!!

"Bye guys I love you!"

'Sarah said sweetly.'

******At The Party******

*Sarah's POV*

'Everyone at the party was drunk and wild. While me and Leda were drunk and comfortable. The first couple hours we socialized with everyone and then we went to one of Ryan's spare bedrooms and laid down. Leda had her head on my chest and I was running my fingers through her soft colorful hair. She looked up at me with her dilated eyes.'

"Move in with me?"

'She asked softly.'

'I looked down at her and smiled.'