The Girl From Youtube

******A Few Months Earlier******

                *Sarah's POV*

'For the past year now mine and Cherry's relationship has slowly went downhill. We were having more bad days than good. I would spend the majority of my week crying because I would have to beg for any sort of affection and attention, while she gives it to others so easily. Anytime I would think about leaving she would start treating me better long enough to pull me back in, she never let me wonder off too far. I know I could leave her anytime I wanted to; but I've been with her for five years now and I so desperately wanted to make things work. Our bad days are horrible she would leave me home alone and I usually end up drinking or I lay in bed all day sulking. On our good days we spend the day laughing, cuddling, kissing and talking about all our hopes and dreams. It reminded me why I fell in love with her in the first place. The sweet, loving, caring, funny person with depth and a mind so brilliant nobody could withstand a chance. That's the Cherry I fell in love with years ago; but I hardly get to see that side of her anymore and I miss it. It's hurts when you give someone your all and they can't even return the slightest bit of that affection or love. I uprooted my whole for Cherry. I gave up on my dreams of becoming a big time actress in LA and moved to New York with her, to be with her and support her. Sure I've acted in a few films; but I'm nowhere near living my dream life. I always thought I would be an amazing actress, living in a nice house with the one I love and maybe one day start a family; but no.. I've only acted in a few films, I have no children or pets and I live in a small apartment in New York with someone who probably isn't even in love with me anymore.'

'I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the apartment door open. Cherry is home. My heart rate quickened. I hope she's in a good mood today.'

'I ran to the front door with my arms open ready to hug her but she shoved passed me. I felt my heart sting a little. I tried to ignoring the feeling and tried to make conversation with her.'

Hey honey how was your day?

"Long."

'She replied flatly.'

Well I was thinking we could go out to eat? If you wanted.

'I said as I nervously bit down on my lip and looked up at her with puppy dog eyes. I was hoping she wouldn't shoot me down.'

"No Sar I don't really feel like it."

'She said as she started to change into her pjs.'

'I felt a tear escape from my eye and I quickly wiped it away.'

Wel- well maybe we can order something, have it delivered and watch a movie?

'I asked as my voice quivered.'

'I was on the verge of tears. All I wanted is to spend time with her; but it's like she can't even stand to be in the same room as me.'

"Uhh.. yeah that actually sounds nice."

'She said.'

'I felt my spirits lift up.'

Okay I will order the food.

"Okay thanks babe."

'She said as she kissed me on the cheek.'

'My heart skipped and I couldn't contain the smile that started to spread across my face.'

'It was a perfect day for ordering food and staying in bed. It was raining and foggy outside. Our windows were fogged up with little rain droplets running down them. I watched the rain droplets race each other as I waited on the food to arrive.'

Perfect Storm ⛈🖤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें