P.S.: You're My Mate Chp 5

Don’t get confused, Ryan is no longer named Ryan, I chose a new name, his new name is Chris, thank you Katherine for the name, and I just realized that the main character has the same name as you, so yeah you’re part of my story. Get over it.

Don’t worry Natalia, in one of my stories you will die like a vampire, and once again get a boyfriend!

Here’s the next Chp.

P.S.: You’re My Mate.

Chp 5

This will probably be the only time that I’ve whished that my life would be a little bit like Twilight; no I don’t want a gay vampire stalking me, nor do I want to be mindless whore; I just wish that Chris (previously Ryan) would’ve disappear for a couple of days, but noooooo, he had to come back and stare at me, but I’m happy did.

Call me crazy, but I sort of enjoy the fact that he’s watching me, and I’m sad when he isn’t in the class I’m in; I feel like I’ve changed in the past three days, changed drastically but I’m still myself, I don’t know if I’m describing it right, but I don’t think there are words for it, and a very annoying Rebecca asking me if I like the guy doesn’t help.

“Just admit it already!”

“Admit what?”

“You like him!”

“No!”

“Yes you do!”

“No I don’t!”

“Yes!”

“Would you quit that already!”

“Girl, I have sisters and brothers, I could do this all day long”

“If I say yes will you shut up?”

“Maybe…”

“Fine, I like the guy, got a problem with that?!”

“Not at all my dear friend, not at all…” and then she just has this mischievous grin on her face, and at the same time she looks happy; I bet there’s something wrong with her…

“Ok, I hate to leave you and your…. Weirdness but I have to go to class”

“Yeah, whatever, say hi to Chris for me!”

“Fuck off” I whispered.

I swear I’m not kidding, but Chris kept looking at me with, damn what’s the word…. Adoration exactly, which was really weird, and cute at the same time, and I secretly enjoyed it, but don’t tell Rebecca that, I’ll never hear the end of it.

I guess I really was attracted to the guy, and it wasn’t because he was hot (but that was certainly part of it :D ), it was something else, something strange but welcoming, something I had thought that existed, but does is this really what it feels like when you find your soul mate?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Yes, I know pathetic ending, whatever.

I’ll edit the previous Chp so that people will know that Ryan isn’t Ryan his new name is Chris, ok?

I’m also looking for pics for the characters, I was thinking of Emma Watson to be Kate’s character, but I still don’t know about the rest of them, I’ll probably put them later on today or something.

And once again this was not written in palmer :(