P.S.: You're My Mate Chp 15

I found tom!! But still no sign of tomo, I fear that he may be lost forever. Noooo  L.

I’m soo excited!! I got to 20,000 reads!! To me it’s a lot…

Enjoy this Chp!!

_________________________________

Chris’s POV

“Chris, seriously, what are we doing here?” Rebecca asked, impatient as always.

“We are here to find out where she is.”

“I don’t get it; shouldn’t we be looking for any trace of her, rather than going to her house?”

“It’s not that simple Rebecca.”

“Fine, be that way. And what exactly do you plan on telling them? Huh? I can just imagine, ‘Hi I’m your daughter’s soulmate, do you happen to know where she is? I can’t seem to find her.’ Yes, that’d go so well, and then you’d put on a lovely smile and expect them to tell you exactly where she is. You can’t just do that, you know.”

“Or can I?” the expression on my sisters face made me think again, “Calm down, I’m just kidding, I truly I don’t know, I could just give them any excuse for me asking that, and you didn’t have to come you know, you could’ve just stayed home.”

“And miss how you get to embarrass yourself? I think not. And, I didn’t mean what are we doing here, as in her house, I meant what are we doing here, in this town.”

I looked around at the streets surrounding us; they were definitely unknown to me.

“I know perfectly well where we are.” Not.

“Oh really? Then tell me, oh wise driver, how did we get to Anaheim? Because last time I heard, we lived in Long Beach!” Hmmm, maybe we are lost…

“No wonder this was taking so long… well, we can still head back and make it in time before sunset, and it’ll be roughly an hour and a half.”

“Not much I can do about this right now… but we are stopping to eat, I’m starving.” Typical, in the middle of something important, she gets hungry.

The drive from where we were, ended up to be three hours long, thanks to Rebecca.

Seriously, how can somebody eat that slowly? (A/N: ale, does it remind you of anybody?) It’s just plain weird.

As I turned on her street, I couldn’t help but hope that she hadn’t disappeared, that everything was all right, and that there wasn’t any reason for me to be upset.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Rebecca asked, opening her door, ready to get out.

“I need to do this; I hope you never understand why I have to do this.”

“What? So mean you don’t want me to be happy?”

“I never said that, I just hope you don’t have to worry about whether or not your soulmate is dead or not.”

She came over to my side and hugged me, I enjoyed that we got along well, unlike our brother…

“I’m sorry, Chris.” She said, smiling sadly.

“It’s ok,” I said forcing on a smile, “let’s get this over with.”

We walked towards the front door, I had only been here once, and I hadn’t exactly used the door… I let her ring the doorbell, a cryptic silence enveloping us.

I heard footsteps near the door, and somebody messing with the lock. The door opened to reveal a woman, who I assumed that was Kate’s mother. 

“Can I help you?” her calm voice told me that I had nothing to worry about; I let out a breath I didn’t know I was holding.