P.S.: You're My Mate Chp 3

ok so the guy's name isn't ryan anymore it's Chris ok? hope it's not confusing

____________________________________________________

P.S.: You’re My Mate.

Chp 3

My day until now isn’t so unfortunate; I got paired up in science with a girl named Emily who turned out to be a really cool girl, I also found out that the guy that keeps staring at me is named Chris, not exactly a fan of the name but I could be worse…

I’m in the cafeteria sitting with a few people I met from my P.E class, whose names I can’t remember right now but I know that one starts with an R… don’t I have excellent memory? No wonder I get such good grades at school. Anywaysss, guess who’s in the same lunch period as me? YES! The creepy guy that keeps staring at me, A.K.A. Chris! aaaannnd he is staring at me! Again!.

This day that was in a way going relatively ‘good’, just got ruined by the fact that I’m being stared at, awesome day isn’t it?

“Hey, Kate, what’s your next class?” her name starts with a B… Brianna I think..

“Mmmm, math, I think”

“Cool I have math too”

“Awesome, at least I’ll know somebody”

“Shit we’d better get going”

“Why?” The bell hasn’t even sounded yet.

“We can’t be late for math” The way she said it was so serious, it was kind of scary.

“Ok no problem let’s go” We said good bye to the people at our lunch table( I refer to them like that cuz’ I don’t know their names), and left.

I can tell you this, I’m going to hate walking to math class, and it’s like at other side of the world! No wonder Brianna-whatever-her-name-is wanted to leave early from the cafeteria, it takes time to get there!

Just two more classes to go, and then I can go home.

Damn, what would happen if I screamed ‘why do keep staring at me?!’…. hmm I guess nothing good, I shall dispose of that idea from my mind.

Math class, sort of interesting; art class, absolutely boring but getting home and taking a nap is even better. I got this weird feeling when I got home, that I was supposed to be with somebody, or something I don’t really care, but it’s strange and weird and I want it to go away; but after a while it became, tolerable maybe, like this person was near, and I felt better than I have felt in the whole day.

_________________________________________________________

i know this one isn't the best yet but i have too many ideas yet to be put on a piece of paper, i'll try to make them longer, but for those who know me my patience is limited.

i wish you could see the draft of this story, my gay english teacher would be proud of me, it's written in palmer(kind of calligraphy) it was so pretty...