➴ forty: VISIONS ➴

Start from the beginning

"Good thing I'm not Alpha." Wysteria laughed a little.

"I know you want to do everything I want to do and want to be wherever I am Jacob but... You're still your own person you know." Wysteria said lightly. "If you want to do something or go somewhere, just tell me. I'm not going to be mad and... I want to do things with you that'll make you happy too." Jacob leaned in and kissed her.

"Being around you is all I want." Wysteia smiled. "And fudge cookies. I also want those." Wysteria started to laugh and Jacob hushed her. "You're gonna wake my sister or my dad." He said, shifting onto his back. Wysteria pushed herself up on one hand and smiled down at him.

"You're cute." Jacob smiled as Wysteria laid down on his chest. Jacob's arms wrapped around her back and even though Wysteria was anxious about what tomorrow would bring, she was able to fall into a dreamless sleep.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☽ »⍟« ☾༓・* ˚⁺‧͙

"Are the rest of them out here already?" Wysteria asked as Jacob finished parking his car.

"Yeah I can smell the Cullen's." Jacob said with a frown. Wysteria laughed.

"I meant your pack but okay." Jacob smiled sheepishly.

"Yeah, they're all here too." Wysteria laughed as Jacob took her hand, lacing their fingers together as they headed into the woods. Wysteria saw the Quileute pack before the Cullen's and she rolled her eyes at the fact that Sam, Jared, Ash and Paul were all shirtless. Leah, Seth, Quil and Embry were wearing appropriate clothes but it looked like the other four had run here and then shifted back for the meeting. Wysteria smiled when she saw Carlisle, Jasper, Edward, and Alice.

"Hi!" Wysteria said happily, going to hug her friends. Sam held out his arm though and Wysteria paused in crossing over the invisible border in the ground. Wysteria frowned at Sam.

"Wysteria, please." Sam said.

"You're not my Alpha." Wysteria said with a frown.

"It's okay Ria." Alice said with a thin smile. Wysteria huffed and went to stand next to Jacob and her cousins. Sam was the one who spoke first.

"What is this about?" He said, voice deep and commanding.

"My daughter saw a vision that she believes concerns not only us but your pack and the rest of the Quileute Reservation." Carlisle said before nodding for Alice to speak.

"We've all in some way... Encountered the vampire known as Victoria but she hasn't show herself in this area since my family and I returned. We thought or... We hoped that she would be deterred knowing that your pack is protecting the Reservation and we protect this side of Forks." Wysteria heard some of the boys scoff at the idea of the Cullen's protecting anything. Wysteria scowled. "But last night I saw a... Half a vision of something... Terrible." Alice said.

"Half a vision?" Sam said.

"It's... It wasn't clear. I've been trying to see Victoria's future but my visions work on a decision to decision manner and she's not making decisions about anything. She's having someone else do it for her or at the very least, persuading someone to do her dirty work." Alice said.

"Just tell us about the vision." Jared said, impatient.

"Someone is building an army of newborn vampires and they're planning on coming here by the end of the year." The news sunk into Wysteria and chilled her to the bone.

"That won't be a problem." Paul said with a scoff. "They're new vamps."

"Newborn vampires are stronger and faster. They lose this over time but they'll certainly be at peak strength when they come here." Jasper said.