Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Harry

As I entered the club I got really depressed. Everyone was dancing together, having fun, making out, and I was here with my crush’s boyfriend. I went straight for the bar, ordering three shots of tequila hoping to wash it all away.

“Hold on Harry, you sure this is the right way? I said we were going out to have some fun, not to get hammered…”

“Mind your own business!” I scowled as I downed the first shot, and immediately afterwards the second and third. He wanted me to have fun? Well I’ll give him some fun. I ran across the dance floor, grabbing some random chick and pushed her into a corner. I started kissing her, while I heard someone scream at me: “Don’t you touch my girlfriend!”

The next thing I knew I was on my back on the floor, feeling like someone cracked my head open with a hammer. I see Zayn rushing in, trying to calm the guy down as he is picking me off the floor. He drags me outside and puts me on the sidewalk.

“That was fun wasn’t it?” I said with my crooked smile.

“You idiot! I was trying to help you and you do this? Figure it out yourself, I’m done with you!”

“Well thank you very much, just run back to your little Liam and make sure everything is alright with him. We wouldn’t want him to get upset don’t we?” I yell as he walks away.

I know I was saying things I didn’t mean, but I wanted everyone of my case, even Liam. A clean cut always heals faster. But I wasn’t sure this would ever heal.

Zayn

What’s wrong with him! I’m trying to help him, while I shouldn’t even be concerned with him. the only reason I’m doing this is for Liam and now he’s acting like this? A little brat that’s looking for trouble? Well I don’t care, he’ll get what he deserves. As I’m driving home, I’m thinking about how I’m going to explain this to Liam. I’m sure he’ll be upset and I literally die inside every time he isn’t smiling.

“Hey Zaynie, back so early? And where is Harry?”

“Hey Li, you up already? And Harry was having a good time at the club and he specifically told me that he didn’t need me, so I left him there.”

“You did what?! Zayn you never know what might happen to him in this condition!”

“I know! But he didn’t want me there!”

“We have to go find him!”

“No we don’t, if he needs us, he’ll call. He’s old enough to take care of his own problems.”

“Zayn, we’re a family, we don’t abandon each other!”

“WELL HE DECIDED TO BAIL ON US!”

I see Liam cringe.

“Li I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to yell. I know you care about Harry, but I tried to help him and he wouldn’t take it. He just wanted to be left alone, so that’s what I did.”

I move closer and place my hand on Liam’s arm, but he just retracts. I feel a little pang in my heart, but this is what was coming for me. Harry would get what he wanted and Liam would leave me.

“Don’t think you’re forgiven that easily Zayn. I understand that Harry is acting like this right now, and I know you did all of this for me, but don’t you ever shout at me like that again, ever!” He said while his eyes were getting watery, trying to keep himself from breaking apart. He was trying to act strong but we both know he’s still worried.

“I promise I won’t ever do that again Li, please don’t be mad at me. If Harry hasn’t checked in before two am we’ll go look for him. Does that put your mind at ease?”

“Yes it does. But what are we going to do in the meantime?”

“Whatever you want babe, you name it.”

“I want to watch Finding Nemo,” He said with a shy smile.

I rolled my eyes and put the movie on. I was sitting next to Liam as he slowly leaned his head against my shoulder. I wanted him to be closer to me, so I lifted him into my lap and kissed him softly in the neck. He started to blush and I was glad I had that kind of reaction on him. I noticed he was tired and his eyes were slowly closing, so I pulled a blanket over us, hoping he’d be comfortable enough to get some sleep before we had to look for Harry.

At about 1.30 am Harry stumbled in, wasted as shit, and went directly to his bedroom, without even saying a word. I could see Li was hurt by it, but I just carried him to his bed, lay down with him and cuddled him till he fell asleep again. Harry was so going to get it in the morning.

Hey guys, sorry this chapter is a bit shorter, but I wanted to keep this mood within this chapter, so the Nouis-scene in the next chapter wouldn’t be wasted. Trying to make something special of it, the first real Nouis-moment should be special I think :p so let me know what you think, if I’m going in the right direction (that pun was too easy to not make it XD ) and see ya’ll in a couple of days!!! (I’m quite surprised that I’m updating this much, seriously. And I mean like, my updates are really longer than my previous ones. The threats with the sporks and names really helped J )