Of Runaways and Stowaways

Start from the beginning

Blake lets go and watches the ribbon swirl in the air once before landing on the water. She turns and walks away. Trifa follows behind her.

As they passes inside, a hooded figure is shown to be watching her from a distance.

Beside the ribbon on the ocean, the large scales of a sea creature are seen moving just above the surface. After they pass, the ribbon is gone.

Underneath the Seas of the Dark Abyss itself...

Kage watch in the crystal ball, looking at all the events unfold. Here, Ruby's team heading to the direction of Haven. Switching, he goes to Sans, who is still helping some of the Mantle people, giving them regulators to help sustain and forever keep heat. And to Blake, who is now heading to to Menagerie. He than clutches onto his head, as memories of why he became like this began to appear. He eventually stopped thinking it. Thankfully, he was able to kill many of the Grimm here present, so that the people of Menagerie can now grow their village to fit. Still, he looks down, unhappy.

"What is the matter, Kage?"

Kairisei spoke out to Kage. Kage was caught by surprise, but than let out a really low sigh of unhappiness.

"It cannot help but feel terrible for working either Salem. She had freed Gaia, and now I am partially responsible for what has happened now. I have no idea how I can fix this."

He spoke to the God, sadly. Obviously, he had no idea that he was who he never thought he was. He never thought that he is Sans' older twin brother that he had been separated from. In fact, he never knew that he was fight for the wrong side all along. The god than spoke out to Kage, speaking out loud.

"Kage, What has happened was not your fault. Salem has erased your memories and made you the puppet that she wanted. And it is all because of what you were born with since that day. You cannot keep blaming yourself for what has happened now."

Kage than looks up, and than steps towards the god.

"Than

"Than...tell me. What can I do to make sure that are success is possible, and so that I could redeem myself for what I have done while with Salem?"