Book Two: Chapter Seven

"This is crazy, Gandalf!" I exclaimed after he told me about his plan.

"Arietta, are you telling me that you aren't crazy anymore?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Besides," he continued." It's too late." I looked up and saw that the beacons were slowly being lit, one by one.

"Hope is kindled."

-

I stared out mindlessly over the wall, bored and useless. There's nothing I can do but wait until Theoden arrives. Suddenly, I saw a line of riders in the horizon being followed by a nazgul.

"Gandalf!" I yelled and Gandalf joined me. After a minute, Gandalf spoke.

"Get your horse, Arietta. We'll be their escorts."

-

I clung tightly to Baralin's back as we rode forward. The nazgul kept picking up men and tossing them like they were nothing. Just as the nazgul went down again, Gandalf shot light forward from his staff. Light shown from the sky and the nazgul attempted to leave. Emphasis on attempted.

My arm shot out and flames went towards the beast. A cry erupted from the nazgul as the flames took over it's body. I looked over at Gandalf victoriously before riding back to Minas Tirith.

-

I lead my horse back to the stables before any of the riders got off of theirs. After taking down the nazgul, I felt tired. I rest the saddle on the holder before taking off the harness. When I turned around, I felt my lips connect with someone else's. I tried to push him away, but he held my hands back. The man pushed me against the wall before caressing my exposed stomach. If this was Legolas, I might have been okay with it but since it wasn't, I was definitely against this.

Suddenly, the man was pulled off of me. I saw a brown haired man clock the guy who was kissing me over the head. The one who had kissed me was the pervert from before.

"You violated her. Don't ever do that again!"

"Or what?" the pervert sneered before the man punched him in the face.

"I'll do that." He let the pervert go before turning to me.

"Are you okay?" he asked and I nodded. He then put out his hand.

"I'm Faramir." That's when it clicked.

"You're Boromir's brother!" I exclaimed while Faramir looked down at his feet.

"Sorry. I'm Arietta." I put out my hand and Faramir shook it.

"Thanks for saving me," I added gratefully.

"It's no problem. Guys here are sometimes pigs."

"But not you," I said and he smiled.

"Yeah, not me. Well, I hope that we get to talk later but the steward calls for me."

"The steward is a bitch," I said before he walked away.

"Yeah, I know," was all he said before leaving.

-

I ran towards Faramir, trying to avoid getting hit with flowers that people were throwing.

"Faramir, stop! Don't do this," I said, running up to him. "Your father is heartbroken over the death of Boromir. Anything he says now will be unreasonable because it is fueled by bitterness."

"Arietta, I've got nothing to live for." I place my hand onto his shoulders.

"Then I'm coming as well." He stared at me as if I was crazy. Actually, I might be.

"No you're not. You still have a life ahead of you."

"Like what?" I asked.

"Legolas." How did he know about him. Oh yeah, Gandalf.

"So what. I'll die before I get to see him anyway." Faramir took my chin into his hands and brought his face close to mine.

"Then go ride to him." Faramir let go before hopping onto his horse and riding through the gates. Maybe Faramir was acting rash because he didn't have anything to live for but I was acting rash because I did.

-

I found Theoden's camp a little after nightfall. After I hitched my horse to a post, I looked around for Legolas. Fifteen minutes later, I found him lying down in a tent. He wasn't asleep, just staring at a tent wall. Time for him to wet his tights.

I silently crept into the tent and wrapped my arms around Legolas's back. I didn't get the reaction I expected. Instead, Legolas got on top of me and began kissing me lightly. Our kissing became rougher and soon articles of clothing came off. Legolas ran his tongue up my stomach and I let out a loud moan. Eventually, we were both completely naked.

"Is this what you want?" he whispered huskily into my ear.

"Yes." Without any further encouragement, he slid into me.

-

I woke up about what felt like an hour late. From the look of the sky, it probably was only an hour. I looked over at Legolas who was quietly getting dressed.

"Where are you going?" I asked after about a minute of watching him.

"Lay back down, Arietta. You need your sleep." I glared at him.

"You think I am weak just because of what we did." Legolas crouched down beside me.

"What we did caused me to love you more than I already did if that is even possible. That's why I want to keep you safe."

"Even if it means that I'm not happy?" I argued and Legolas sighed.

"Fine. Get dressed. Aragorn will need us." I kissed Legolas passionately before finding my clothes.

***I know the sex scene sucked big time. Sorry. Anyways, I hoped that you enjoyed the chapter and please tell me what you think. Trailer for The Desolation of Smaug is in the side. I nearly passed out when I saw Legolas.***

***10/6/2019 Lol I can't believe I wrote sex scenes like this. I'm lucky my fanfiction didn't end up being read aloud on a youtube video for being cringy haha. I really need to come back and fix this goodness!***