He stood next to her leaning over the balcony with his hat in his hand.  Ella smiled sarcastically and roughly snatched his hat out of his hand, and looked at her with narrow eyes. She smiled. "He is mine, believe me." Ella responded while twisting the hat in her hand. William grabbed his hat back  leaned over the balcony his attention was not on twenty year old Georgette Moth, but on her seventeen year old sister Paris Moth who is the youngest of the Moth family line. She was dancing with Perry King of the King family. William watched as Perry danced smoothly with Paris and wondered if anyone else noticed how the couple danced so smoothly and in tune with each other while they were not even a couple.

“Well, Miss Ella Knight she is his engagement.” He said then saw the look of repulsion on her face” but you know who he dies for.” He said saving his life. Ella agreed as she saw Lance Shugg and Georgette Moth part. All of the black and white faces of Rockmore’s elite cheered as the newly engaged couples went their separate ways to their separate life.

Ella felt William part away from her and she noticed that he was walking over to Paris Moth who was sitting at a table by herself looking at an unknown object, and he left his hat with Ella who always knew about his infatuation with Paris Moth, but thought nothing of it.

The band started playing again and Miss Knight knew that she had to get on the floor before people started looking for her, so she took one last look at William who stood over Paris asking for her hand to dance then pushed her off the balcony edge and stared walking to the stairs. She walked slowly not incredibly anxious to be social with anyone, but Lance. Lance, she thought to herself, my sweet Lance.

"Oh my" Ella screamed as someone yanked her arm and pulled her into a door that she was walking past. Whoever it was covered her eyes so she would not know who they were, so she continued to scream even though her efforts were futile because a moment later Lance Shugg's lips occupied her mouth. He kept his hand over her eyes as he closed the door then slammed her body against it. He kissed her roughly messing up her perfectly done curls, and touching her body in places that he did not dare touch his soon to be wife Georgette Moth.

When he finally stops kissing her he finally looks at her dress and becomes jubilant as he sees how the tightness defines her curves he bites his lips and leans in and whispers. "You make me so happy inside." Ella smiles under his hand and pushes him off of her, but she stayed planted on the door with Lance looking directly at her and smiles.

"I saw you dancing with your lover." Ella said with bitter sarcasm. Lance thought he felt someone peering at him on the dance floor, but he didn't think it was Ella, but the fact that is was Ella made him excited and he smiled as he backed away from her with his hands behind his back and Ella pushed off the door and followed him.

"Funny that word 'lover'." Lance said as he looked around the room he kidnapped Ella into which was the Crooks library. He looked at the hundreds of books lined up on shelves all around the room, and he noticed the mahogany desk that stood in the direct middle of the room, but what really caught his eye is the paper scattered around the room on every inch of the desk and overfilling the trash-bin. He noticed the Classics self and the Modern self perfectly separated on opposite sides of the room, but he also noticed Ella's footsteps as she followed him around the room touching the books as she passed them.

"I love how that dress defines your body." Lance said absently -mindedly as he studied the paper tossed about the room. “The dress makes me want to steal your purity and take you to the highest mountain in the world. I would want to never let you down, and I will hold you as my slave of love, but it's not likely that you would ever want to leave as I shower you with my pleasuring tool."

Ella blushed red as the rose she felt like and looked down at her brown dress with diamonds in various places. It was a different kind of dress than she was used to wearing, but her mom Varice Knight said she had to grow up and stop wearing dresses that made her look common.  Varice picked out the white dress that Lance commented on she said white is purer than any color, and a young lady should always look pure. The ruffles were Varice's signature for a dress, so every female in on the Knight family wore them even though Ella thought they were too young for her, but she didn't complain.

Lance stopped walking when he reached a fireplace and he turned and smiled at Ella who was still in a daze of thought thinking about Lance's pleasuring stick didn't notice that he stopped, so he watched her stare off into space.

Lance’s hand motioned her to a seat next to the fireplace he was standing by. ”Do sit Ms. Knight you know how these secret meetings can get out of hand, and I want you to be comfortable when this meeting does get to that point.” he finished and smiled the smile that took Ella from space and made her heart race.

 Lance Shugg’s family is one of the most dominate families of Rockmore. His  great grandfather started a gold mining business and from there their family tree has been highly elite.  The fortune from the gold mining was enough to last about six generations of elite living and from there they might have accumulated enough money over the years to keep the money going for a few more elite generations. 

Ella Knight was daughter of Victor Knight and Varice; she is sister of Roman Knight. The Knights have been a well-established name since the reign of Queen AnnaBella Stance, but back then their family was known for their military skills. About twenty years ago at Victor’s prime he founded a law firm and served on the case of Boxwell vs. Peti and ever since he won the case the Knights has become the most elite family in Rockmore they have money to last at least a century of elite living and it keeps adding up.

Ella walked towards him with her stomach flying he kept his eyes on her as she walked unsteadily before him. She passed up the golden rocking chair and stood in front of him and leaned in so close to his face that she could feel his breath on her skin” I don’t want to sit down” she said before their lips touched. She melted in his kiss just as she did for four years. He touched below her waist and pulled her closer.

His touch was as sweet as heaven to her and everything that was happening left both of their minds for that one moment because the next moment the door opened it was William Peti. Lance’s hat flew off as he pushed Ella away. Mr. William laughed and said “There is nothing you can do that I won’t soon find out about.” He smiled then continued” and in any matter the Moths are looking very suspicious for you Mr. Lance.” William pretended to think,” maybe your fiancé wants you.” He said a bit smug.

Lance smiled at his joking tone, “Thanks Peti” he spat before he tipped his hat and walked out of the door.

Ella turned to William and glared at him. “What?” he said and smiled. “Do you really want to get caught?”

Ella smiled sarcastically. “So not funny Mr. Peti,” She said as she staggered forward to attack her best friend.

____________________________________________________________________

This book will have a lot of drama!!! Like a  lot, if I decide to post it.