Woody opened his front door and walked into his house, followed by Keanu and River

Music played, along with laughter. The smell of the delicious food instantly sent him back to their constant family dinners.

"Ma? Dad?" Woody called out, while sitting his keys and work bag down.

"In here." He heard his mother's pleasant voice responded back.

Walking into the kitchen, Woody was immediately taken into a hug by his father, while his mother dried off her hands.

While the two men wanted to greet them properly, they didn't want to interrupt their reunion.

Keanu watched Magnolia with a fond smile, as she sat happily with Tony at the table.

He took in the flour on her face and moved to walk closer to her.

"Hey, babe." Magnolia absentmindedly called out, when she noticed the two.

Keanu leaned down and kissed her temple, while greeting Tony.

River took his turn kissing her on the corner of her lips.

They didn't say how they would let her grandparents now about the four of them, but he didn't want to cause any confusion for the time being.

"Hi." He whispered as he leaned back some.

"Hi." Magnolia responded, licking her lips. She noticed that he was looking worried.

"Relax, they will love you." She said, reassuringly.

"I remember telling you that.. and my mom wasn't exactly as warm to you as I thought she would be." River let out a soft chuckle.

"Hey." Magnolia spoke softly.

She didn't want to bring attention to him, even though no one would judge him.

"There's no need for you to apologize. I'm just thankful that you stood up for me." Magnolia stated seriously.

"And I always will." River said, kissing her forehead.

"Nolia?" Vivian called out. "Are you going to introduce us?"

"Sorry, Nana." Magnolia said. Tony handed her a hand towel and went back to mashing the potatoes.

"River. Keanu." She said, grabbing their arms. "These are my grandparents, Vivian and Franklin Daniels."

"It's good to finally meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Daniels." Keanu said, offering his hand.

"It certainly is. Magnolia and Woody have spoken so much about you two." River said, his voice soft.

"Please, call us Viv and Frank." Vivian said, hugging the two.

"We heard that Magnolia made some friends here. It will be good to get to know you both." Franklin said, while shaking their hands.

"Dinner will be ready after the cornbread comes out. Why don't you men grab a beer and relax?" Vivian suggested.