The next couple of moments were quiet, until the soft snores made them both look at Keanu.

"What the-" Magnolia started but let out a laugh that River joined in on.

River moved to the side of her and bought their blanket over them, before turning off the nightstand lamp.

• • •

"I'm so excited!" Magnolia told Tony at the airport.

Her grandparents were arriving and had plans to stay for a week and a half.

Woody wanted to come, but he was busy with a movie and couldn't get off. Tony offered to drive, not liking the possibility of Magnolia to be stuck in L.A.'s horrible airport traffic, as a new driver.

Tony shook his head as he watched her wave the sign, keeping quiet on the fact that her grandparents knew what she looked like.

"Nolia!" She heard her grandfather before she saw him. Her eyes instantly started to water as they came into contact with their faces.

 Her eyes instantly started to water as they came into contact with their faces

(Legend Gladys Knight and her husband, William McDowell. ❤)

Magnolia choked out a sob as she flew into his arms. His familiar cologne added onto the warmth of his hug.
Her grandmother's perfume wrapped around her and she felt her kiss her head.

"It's so good to see you, my beautiful baby." Vivian said, with a smile.

Tony watched with a smile as the three wiped their tears. All he wanted was for Magnolia to be happy.

"Oh! Nana. Granddaddy. This is Tony, my boyfriend." Magnolia smiled, while she reached out for him.

"Nice to meet you, sir." Tony said shaking her grandfather's hand.

"Nice to meet you, son." Franklin responded.

"Ma'am, you're as beautiful as the pictures Magnolia showed." Tony said, turning to her grandmother and kissing her knuckles.

"He's smooth, Nana." Magnolia laughed.

"I see." Vivian said, dramatically fanning herself. "It's good to meet you, handsome."

"Alright now! Not my woman." Franklin said, taking his wife's hand.

Magnolia laughed and hooked her arm with Tony's.

__