43.tweet

Z pov

I was scrolling through my Twitter.i saw one tweet that stood out.

KitKat the cat:
Z is so bad!i don't know why jimin even adopted him!he doesn't deserve jimin kindness!z had been nothing but trouble to jimin in these few years from dyeing jimin hair without permission to being disrespectful to his elders!he is troublemaker.he needs go back where he came from!

I felt tears fall from my eyes.i read the comments.they was agreeing with the tweet.i threw my phone at the wall across the room.then jimin ran into my room.he walked to me.

"Baby boy what's wrong?"he said.he sat next to me.

"Why did you adopt me?"

"Because i want to give my love to someone."he said with a smile.

"Why didn't you give me back?"he look confused.

"Why would i do that?"He asked.he raised an eyebrow

"Cuz I am troublemaker."

"Baby boy you not a troublemaker."i stood from my bed.

"Then why everyone else keep calling me it!"

"Because they don't know the real you like I do."he stood up and hugged me.i wiggled out his arms.

"Why?"

"Why What?"

"Why did you keep me even though I am nothing but trouble!"

"Cuz I love you."

"BULLSHIT!LOVE AINT THAT STRONG!YOU HAVE A REASON WHAT IS THE REASON!"

"LOVE IS MY REASON.DAMN!YOU ACTING LIKE BROK-then Jimin stop himself.

"Like a broken kid.cuz I am one!YOU ADOPTED A BROKEN CHILD!I WAS JUST A CHARITY CASE TO YOU.NICE TO KNOW REASONING!"i left my room.i ran out outside into the rainy night.he followed behind me.he grabbed my arm.

"Z,you are not a charity case to me!"

"Then in the hell did you choose me!?"

"I love that you was different!i love that you didn't care that I was older than you!you treated me like a friend!i loved you the moment I saw you!i knew after talking you that you wanted to loved but didn't want to show it!"he said.i noticed tears on his face or it was raindrops.i walked to him.

"Sorry that made you cry."He nodded.we went back in the house.

"Z why you were crying to be begin with?"he asked while we walked to his bathroom.

"It's sounds stupid now that I think about it."then jimin gave me towel.i wiped my face and place over my hair.

"It's not stupid if it made you emotional."he said while trying dry his hair.

"I saw tweet talk about i made your life miserable and that I should go back to where I came from."

"You made my life a lot more exciting."he said with a smiled.

"How?i am technically another responsibility."

"You are unpredictable."he said.i nodded