The woman than spoke out to me.

"Do you think that...you can help the Mantle kingdom?"

I than blinked at her in surprise, my team did as well.

"What?"

She than spoke to me, more descriptively.

"The Mantle Kingdom...everything has become ruin ever since the Fall of Beacon. The soldiers of Mantle have been trying to make weapons to combat Grimm, but they had overheated the machines. Our homes have also been broken down from the heat, that has melted the wires. My people...we need help. Can you...give us aid?"

I was surprised. Someone actually wanted for me to help out her people cold problem. After a bit of thinking, I than looked at her and nodded my head, which gave her the signal, 'yes.'"

She than smiled, and I prepare to go out, but one of the children than spoke out.

"Can you please...give me something for comfort?"

I looked at the female twin. I looked down, and I made a crystal, before using telekinesis to give her the crystal.

"Consider this a sign of good luck."

I than turned to go out with the rest of my team, and go help out. Emerald than spoke to me.

"Sans...you know how difficult the task is. It could take us a year to go and help them out."

I than countered with my own statement.

"I know. But it would take us a couple, possibly a few years to go to Salem and possibly battle her, if we are not prepared. Besides, it would not hurt helping out. And also, as a bonus, we get to have a much better chance of fighting Salem, should we face her."

Emerald looked doubtful, but I smiled to reassure her that it will all be okay. This got her spirits up, and we continued on to go and help those people of Mantle with their fire. I just hope that we can do it quick enough.

Unknown location...Ruby's Group...Dream...

Ruby is having a nightmare. Right now...she is in pitch black darkness...and what surrounds Ruby...are voices. Voices of the abuse as kids.

Ruby: "You are so weak. I am way more greater than you!"

Sans: "Please...STOP!!!"

Ruby: "A stupid...worthless brother."

She than twist and turned, remembering the pain she felt when Sans had his own vengeance. And finally, to top it all off, the time when he is about to get eaten, which activated her powers.

With a gasp, Ruby open her eyes. She's lying in a red sleeping bag on a clearing in some woods. Nora Valkyrie and Lie Ren are also in sleeping bags around a long burned-out campfire. Magnhild rests beside Nora. Ruby sits up and looks around. Birds can be heard tweeting and all seems peaceful. Ruby, however, puts her hand to the side of her head and sighs as though she's in pain.

All of the members of the team are waking down a sunny road. Ruby is in front, looking at a map.

Ruby: "So the next town is... uh-huh... uh-huh... We're lost."

Jaune: "We're not lost. The next town is Shion. My family used to visit it all the time."

Ruby: "Oh yeah. Don't you have, like, four sisters?"

Jaune: "Uh, seven."

Ruby giggles.

Nora: "You know, that actually explains a lot."