Fake Dating . Chapter 7.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"you told my brother what" Pidge asked in shock as the group sat around the breakfast table just finished eating.

"I told him we were dating and now he wants to do a double date with us" Lance replied before taking a sip of his water.

"lance buddy that a nice thing you did for our friend but dont you think there a small problem with a double date" Hunk siad with a small smile and Lance looked at him puzzled.

"like for example you and Pidge really aren't dating" Adam sighed and lance finally realised the issue.

"how are you gonna go double dating for the day if you two aren't really dating ... Matt let along Keith would figure it out in no time" Shiro frowned and patted a panicked Pidge arm.

"we fucked ... they so gonna use this to make my hell life each time we bump into one another on camp" Pidge mumbled in fear.

"calm down Katie, we just canecel saying we planned a friend day and lance forgot and It wont be much of a lie since we did agree to go crazy golf" Shiro smiled.

"one problem lance didnt get matt or Keith number" Hunk frowned.

"dont worry Shiro got matt and keith number since they childhood friends" Adam smiled.

"sorry pidge" Lance said with guilt.

"its ok, you were just trying to help me so thanks Lance "Pidge smiled sweetly before side hugging the boy to her other side. 

"hello" Matt yelled from the hall way making them all jump.

"we here for the double date" Keith replied and knocked on the door making them all silently panic and run to get dress along with getting ready. 

"oh its unlocked" Matt smiled and walked in.

"we cant just walk in" Keith sighed but followed matt inside anyways.

"sorry we getting dressed" Hunk yelled back. 

"take your time" keith mumbled back not wanting to see four men and a women run around half naked in the morning.

"I'm gonna check the place out" Matt smirked. 

"hunk no packing food in your pockets" Adam yelled earning a huff from hunk. 

"hey pidgin you got my spray" Lance asked and opened his and hunk shared room door slightly and walking over to pidge room without a shirt on.

"yeah you left it on my bed after trying to make sure your hair looks good last night .. got my shoes" Pidge asked as she opened her door showing herself in shorts and a green vest.

"I got your heals Katie since you and Lance went running off and you decided you didnt need stupid heels so you threw them in a bush ... lance should have your trainers since he didnt want you going out in trainers last night" Shiro replied as he opened his and Adam room showing the two fully dressed and ready.

"lance go put a top on, we got guest" Adam smiled and placed his hands on his hips.

"here your spay, bring me my trainers once your dressed" Pidge replied.

"got it" Lance smirked and went back in his room as a fully dressed and ready Hunk walked out, so lance quickly picked up pidge trainers and passed them to hunk for him to give to pidge.