Parents. Chapter 6.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"you look fine" Shiro smiled kindly as he noticed pidge pull her dress down for the tenth time in the last five minutes. He knew she mostly wore boy clothes and wasn't use to getting dressed up but she looked very pretty and didnt need to be so tense.

"i know but it feels wired" She shyly smiled. 

"dont worry about it .. just focus on having fun and dont worry over how you look but in my eyes your very pretty and I'm sure many guys would be hoping for a dance .. they wont get one since i wont let another guy come close but I'm sure they be hoping" Shiro grinned and pidge giggled at his stamen.

"thanks, i feel better now but at least let one or two pass while you go dancing with Adam" Pidge smirked.

"deal" Shiro smirked and the two laughed before the other three all walked out their rooms smiling. 

"oh my who the sexy lady" Hunk smiled as he walked over.

"his name is shiro .. i know he can clean up now and then" Pidge grinned and everyone burst out laughing. 

"everyone looking good .. who ready to party and get wasted" Adam smiled sweetly and they all cheered.

"you look gorgeous ... be proud of looking so great" Lance whisper with a gently smile and his cheeks a little red as they walked at the back of the group.

"thanks and your looking very handsome i must say" Pidge grinned, her cheeks a little red and they both felt good as they walked to the party. 

They enter the 18+ party and couldn't help be impressed. They were very pleased in coming now. A DJ was rocking out music jumping from fast beats to slow beats giving everyone a chance to dance. A long bar at the back and a buffet table at the side of the room. Tables near the back but a pleasant distance from the bar and dance floor.

The jump at a eight table and all sat at one end so if a group of three wanted to sit they could. Shiro and Adam got up and got everyone a beer while the other three looked after the table. During the first five minutes they all sipped their beer and talked just getting use to the room a little. They didnt want to jump head first into partying why they still stunned by the room. After drinking half of their beers they all gave a slight nod and started dancing. 

They all agreed not a word about their dancing skills ... not one word. 

Pidge was a little unsure by the amount of people and how loud the place was but while dancing and losing herself to the fun she enjoyed herself. She didnt care that hunk sneak off to eat. She didnt mind that shiro and Adam were in their own little world and making out in a corner. Ok she might have mind before she didnt want to turn around and see her friends nearly swallowing each other .. she danced to the middle of the dance floor just to get some space. She noticed lance was dancing really well and even had girls flirting with him. She couldn't help but laugh as other guys came closer trying to copy lance dance moves in hope of getting girls. 

As Pidge was dancing not caring how badly she must look or if her dressed raised a little. She knew it didnt go any higher then her thighs she made sure. The dress when she wasn't dancing stayed at her knees so she knew she didnt look too showy. But as she danced another guy bumped into her making her tumble backwards bumping into someone.