Chapter 18 : Graduation

4 Months Later

Yuna's POV

"Yuna will you hurry the hell up? I don't want to be late for our graduation"

"Will you quit whining? I'm already here lets go"

Thats right. We're graduating. FINALLY. Out from this hell hole. I'm meeting Jihyo and the rest of her members at school and the same thing with Tae. The graduation gowns are provided at the changing rooms so all we had to wear was something formal. Of course, I went with the simple white shirt tucked into black pants. Our parents will also be there but they're coming straight from work. I can't wait to just finish off tonight knowing we're done with school and my relationship with Jihyo will get to another level.

"It's been a heck of a year huh?"

"Yes it has"

"Especially you. I had nearly 5 heart attacks because of you. You had me worried cause all I could think about a few months ago was if my youmger sister would be alive"

"I am alive. But I did it to save Jihyo. Nothing would have made me happier"

"Jihyo's lucky to have you"

"I know"

We pulled up at the school's carpark. This is it. Then school will be over. We exited the car and walked in to the main gymnasium hall. There colored lights everywhere, signs, tables were set up with chairs around them and the smell of food lingered. We went straight to the teachers and they guided us to where my classmates were. I opened the door and immediately saw the members.

"YUNA"

"Heyyyy"

"Are you ready to graduate?"

"Duh. Of course. I can't wait"

"We can't wait either.."

"Where's Jihyo?"

"In the changing room.. Putting on her gown I think"

"Okay cool"

I walked to the changing room and see her standing infront of the mirror. She was trying to hook her gown on from the back but she was having difficulty. So I walked behind her and helped her.

"Hey babe.."

"You scared me.."

"Mianhe.. But are you ready to graduate?"

She turned around after I hooked her gown on and put her arms around my neck.

"I'm very ready.. Because I'll be doing it with you.."

"God I fucking love you.."

"I love you too"

I gave her a kiss but she broke it off almost immediately.

"Why'd you stopppp"

"First of all, you'll mess up my make up and secondly, you need to get your gown on.. It's almost time"

"Fine..."

"Don't pout or you'll actually kill me"

"Wow.. I didn't know Ms Park Jihyo could die because of her girlfriends pouting.. Hmm??"

She hit me on the shoulder.

"Shut up. Go and get ready"

I laughed as I exited.

"Yes mom"

-----------------------------------------------------
"Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to the Graduation ceremony"