Chapter 4 : Last Relationship

Jihyo's POV

Yuna's alarm went off at 6:30 am to get ready for school. I turned it off and tried to get up but I felt hands around my waist. Oh right! I slept over last night. I turned to face her sleeping face. Ah... Last night was amazing. I can't believe she had the same feelings. She could have chosen any other girl yet, she chose me. But I'm grateful as ever.

"Baby.. Wake up..." I shook her a bit.

"Mmm.. Good morning baby..." Oh my god her husky voice. Its so hot. Fuck.

"How did you sleep?" I was carresing her face.

"Mm I slept well. You?" She hugged me tighter.

"I did as well. But come on lets go.. We'll be late.."

"5 more minutes pleasseee " she has now wrapped her legs around my legs and trapped me in a tight hug.

"Aish.. You baby. Fine but only 5 minutes" she nodded cutely. I changed my position to lay on her chest. I lifted her shirt a bit to caress her abs.

"Anddd it starts again"

"Shush. " She chuckled.

-------

Yuna's POV

The moment we stepped foot on campus, 8 crazy girls came running to us.

"YAHH HOW WAS YOUR DATE??"

"Nayeon unnie its to early in the morning for shouting" Jihyo just laughed beside me.

"You guys are holding handss.. Are you toGETHER??"  A small baby cub asked.

I looked at Jihyo and she was already looking at me. I nodded slightly.

"Yes. Yes we are." And lifted our intertwined fingers.

"AHHHHSJDHDHDH" All of them squealed and jumped around except for Mina who came to hug us instead.

"Congrats to you guys.. Hope you last forever"

"Thank you Mina unnie"

And they are still jumping around.

"Guys stop embarassing yourselves. Sometimes I wonder if I'm the older one out of all of you" I muttered the last bit, but Jihyo heard it and chuckled.

"Wae.. Why are you laughing?" I was looking down at her.

"You're just cute." Her hands were around my neck.

"Wae. Stop lying. You're cuter."

She blushed. I kissed her cheeks.

"I love you" I whispered in her ear.

She didn't respond. She just kissed me. I brought her closer.

"YAH GET A ROOM" Oh my god this annoying grandma. I broke the kiss and glared at her.

"If I were you Nayeon unnie, I would run" Jihyo said.

The rest of Twice just laughed.

-------

The day had went on like normal.. But right now, is the first day for the clubs. Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung and I joined the football club. While the test of Twice including Jihyo chose music & entertainment. At least I got some people I know in the club.

So we walked out the changing rooms on to the field and I heard:

"GO YUNA!!" Right. Wendy is here.

"Looks like you have got a fan" Jeongyeon whispered to me.

"Doesn't she know you're with Jihyo? The kiss this morning went viral already around school" Chaeyoung added.