Chapter 13 : Moved On

Please take precaution as this chapter has SLIGHT SUICIDAL THOUGHTS. I apologize to the people who are sensitive. But for the stor, it's a very small part of the chapter. So Enjoy!

Yuna's POV

It's already Friday. Time flies back so fucking fast. I haven't been in contact with any of my friends. I get phone calls repeatedly but I just ignore them. I will explain my side of the story today to Jihyo and everyone. It's up to them to believe it or not. If they don't, it's their fault.

I got out of my car and walked to class. Everyone was staring. Like I gave a shit. I was about to enter the building when I was pulled back. I turned around and I felt a fist meet with my face.

"WHAT THE FUCK?"

"How *punch* dare *punch* you *punch* cheat on Jihyo?"

It was Suga.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME SUGA. YOU WERE THE ONE WHO HELD ME BACK"

He punched me again. Everyone around us were filming it.

"Stop lying. Bitch. Just so you know.. I'm her new boyfriend. That's right."

I stopped. S-she has moved on. Already. I had no chance. I gave up on fighting back.

"Good for you. She's the world. Take care of her"

I stood up and wiped the blood of my face with my sleeve.

"I'll take care of her better than you. That's for fucking sure"

"Whatever."

I walked past him and went straight to class. Not everyone was in yet but a few of Twice were. I didn't feel like talking to them. So I went to sit furthest away from them. I saw them stare at me but I didn't look back. It was probably the blood on my face.

A few minutes later the rest of Twice came in. They either ignored me or didn't notice me. Irene followed behind them. I wanted to kill her. For ruining everything. But I kept calm. I had to work with her today.The teacher then came in and started the lesson. I acted cold to her the whole lesson.

------------------------------------------------

It was now lunchtime. It had just occured to me that I won't be sitting with Twice. That's okay. As I walked in the cafeteria, I was engulfed in a hug.

"J-jennie"

"You PABO. You left without context. You know how worried we all were"

"Mianhe unnie.. I wasn't feeling myself"

"Mm.. Come sit with us okay?"

"Okay.."

I met the rest of BlackPink and they greeted me the same. We were all eating when suddenly Irene came behind me.