Chapter 1 : New School

Y/n POV

"Yuna get up, its our first day"

I opened my eyes to see my older brother Taehyung or Tae at my door.

"Morning oppa.."

"You have 1 hour" he informed me.

"Okay thanks.. Wait, are you joining the same school?"

"Yea.. Im driving us" He replied.

"Okay" And he left the room.

Aishhhhh.. First day of school. Whyyyyyy? Just kidding. Its actually okay. Half of my reason is for knowledge, the other halffff is to see my friends. They decided to change school WITH me. I know, bold decison. I remember they once said:

"School is not school if Yuna isnt around"

Crackheads I know. But thats why I love them.

Anyway, I should probably get ready for school. I did my normal morning bathroom routine and had a quick shower. And put on the uniform. It was just a simple black suit with a white shirt and a black tie. Shoes were not given so I just wore my Gucci White shoes. Yes, I know expensive. My friends and I are quite wealthy. But we are not the cocky rich people. We are the nicest people you can ever meet.

Anyway, I headed downstairs to meet my parents in the kitchen clearing up stuff.

"Morning guys.."

"Yuna! You look fine.. Trying tto impress girls in your first day?" My dad wriggled his eyebrows and smirked.

"Stop it! You're embarassing her" My mom defended me.

Yes thats right. They know Im gay. And they are fine with it. They rather me find an amazing woman than a gross guy sooo yea.

"Thanks mom.. But no dad. I just wanna make a good impression for the first day"

"I know, I know. I was just kidding" He laughed it off.

Just as I was about to say something, Tae coming down.

"Lets go Yuna. We are already late" He was dressed neatly. He is also gay btw. He is kind of having a thing with his "best friend" Jungkook. Meh. I dont mind.

W-wait I just realised. Did he say late?? But its only 7:55. Crap. School starts at 8 anddd it takes us 15 minutes. Uhmmm not a good first impression AT ALL.

"Okay.. Bye mom. Bye dad"

* SKIP CAR RIDE *

OKAY so we arrived to school at 8:05... Thats not good. Since Tae is older than me, he has to go to the advanced senior block while I can only stay at the Minor Senior block. I know, complicated but its cool. I had to go to the principals office first for my schedule. I realise my best friends would probably already be here but thats okay.

Once I had found the principal's office, I knocked.

"Come in" A muttered lady voice rang.

I opened the door and holy cheese balls.

The principal was hot.

"Annyeonghassayeo Kim Yuna Imnida" I bowed and greeted her.

"Annyeonghassayeo.. Sunmi sunbaenim imnida...You must be one of the new students?"

"Yes.. Sorry I'm late. I have no excuse for that" I had to apologize.

"Wow.. Thats a first. Never had a student own up to being late. Guess you're a keeper" she smiled.

"Hah.. Yea" I scratched my not itchy neck.

"Anyway, come on. Let me show you to your class and your schedule."