Chapter 9 : Moments

Yuna's POV

The past few days have been going really good. I was studying much more, getting my grades higher. Jihyo, the rest of Twice and Blackpink have been supporting me. Irene hasn't been bothering me either which is a little suspicious and I hope it stays that way. But the only thing are my parents. They 're coming back  tomorrow but they would still be under intense medication, meaning I won't be seeing them much until they recover. Which sucks, but I guess I'm used to it considering they are out of town a lot.

I realise I have been lacking in some areas. The first one being making Jihyo happy. Like. Literally. All I have been feeding her is bad news about my life. I've never really asked about hers. Jeez, I'm a bad girlfriend. But I'm planning to change that. Our two month anniversary is coming up in two days. I wanna make this special. I'm going to buy her a promise ring. Crazy. I know. I've only known her for two freaking months and I have already fallen deep and I can't let go. Jihyo IS the woman of my life and who I want to marry.

I'm on my way to school right now at 7am. REALLY early. My football coach wanted to meet me. Not really sure why, but I went with it anyway. I'm walking through the halls and there's literally no one here. Aishh.. It's too early. I finally reached and knocked on his door.

"Come in.. Good Morning Yuna"

"Morning coach. Mind if I ask you why I'm here this early?"

"Right. I want to start you on a high level training course, different from the what the rest are having"

"Uhmm... Why?"

"There is one tournament coming up in the next week. This is the one that will have boys in the opposing team. I want to make sure my team are strong enough. But considering you're already fit, a higher level of training is better"

"Sure. I'm down. When do we start?"

"Today. Thats why you're here. 1 hour then you'll go straight to class"

My eyes widened.

"It's either this or afterschool"

"Nope. Lets do it now"

"Good. Let's go"

I had gone back to the classroom I'll be in later, to change from the uniform suit to my training attire. Then I was good to go.

He led me to the main field. It wasn't that sunny out so it was okay. My coach was a professional football player and actually joined the world cup once. But he had to leave due to a injury. This is why learning from him is literally the best thing ever.

"Okay thats a wrap. You're gonna be late for class"

Jesus christ. 1 hour later and I'm on the grass. I can't feel my whole body. And this is only the first session.

"I-i can't move"

"You'll get used to it. Now get up off the floor or I'm kicking you off the team"

I stood up immediately.

"I'm up! I'm up"

"Good. Now go. You're late"

I ran towards the locker rooms.

"BYE COACH"

I quickly entered the locker rooms and got changed into my uniform. I'm already 5 minutes late. I just ran towards my classroom, without my tie on and 2 buttons undone. And I'm sweating like hell.

Jihyo's POV

I followed my members to school today. Yuna said she had something to do with the football coach or something. Right now, class has started but Yuna still isn't here. I was still thinking about her when the whole class heard running. The door slammed open and there Yuna stood.