𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[CICATRIZE]

4.05 || it has to be him

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"Lia, help me! I need your help!"

Aurelia jolts upright in bed, gripping her chest as she tries to catch her breath, breathing heavily before grabbing her phone when it rings. "Lia, hey, we need you." Scott says.

"It's Stiles, isn't it? Something's wrong with Stiles?" She asks frantically.

"How'd you know? Did he call you?" Scott asks.

"Kind of. It's hard to explain." Aurelia responds, already climbing out of bed and slipping on a pair of jeans and the heels by her bedroom door with her sleep shirt, one of her grandfather's button ups she'd stolen years ago after his death for comfort.

"Okay, just, meet us at his bedroom with Sebastian." Scott says.

"On my way." Aurelia says. "Is it bad? Did you talk to him? Is it bad?" Aurelia asks desperately as Arlo bumps into her leg, licking at her hand.

"It sounded bad. He don't know where he is, Lia. And he doesn't think he's alone." Scott responds and she sighs shakily.

"I'll get Freya too. She can go to Noah." Aurelia says.

"I told him I wouldn't tell the Sheriff." Scott says.

"I don't care what you said. You didn't hear what I heard. I'll head to the station with Freya. I'll send Bash to you." Aurelia says.

"Okay." Scott says before hanging up and Aurelia tucks her phone in her back pocket as she heads up the stairs as quick as she could, heading to Sebastian's room first.

"Bash. Bash, get up." Aurelia demands, shaking his shoulder.

"No. I'm not working today. Fuck off." Sebastian groans, rolling over and pulling the sheets over his head.

"Bash, it's Stiles." Aurelia says and the sheets move down as he looks at her with a frown.

"What does Stiles want in the middle of the night that you have to wake me for?" Sebastian asks.

"Bash, something is really wrong. I woke up hearing him shouting for help through his thoughts." Aurelia says.

"Shit. Okay. I'm up. Give me five." Sebastian says.

"I've gotta go wake Freya. You have until then." Aurelia says before heading out of the room and to Freya's room to wake her Aunt up.

Aurelia strokes Arlo as she stands by the front door, waiting for Freya and Sebastian. She pulls out her phone when it rings, frowning at Scott's name before answering. "Change of plans. Isaac and I are meeting you guys at the station to tell the Sheriff. Lydia and Aiden are in Stiles' room." Scott says.

"Okay. We're leaving now. See you there." Aurelia says, hanging up as Freya and Sebastian walk down the stairs. "Lets get a move on people." Aurelia demands.

"Is the dog coming with us?" Sebastian asks and Aurelia rolls her eyes.

"No. Arlo's staying here. But move faster." Aurelia demands. "Go lie down, boy." Aurelia says and Arlo bumps his nose against her hip before heading back into the house towards her room.