𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒚 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[CICATRIZE]

4.12 || pretty well by my standards

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Aurelia walks through the front door, pushing the front door shut behind her before toeing off her heels at the door, pushing them to the side before walking through to the kitchen, putting the box down on the island. Freya turns to look at her, frowning at the box. "Isn't that from the Vault?" She asks.

"Yeah, we emptied it and used it to capture the Nogitsune. I'm gonna put it in that weird box full of dodgy shit in the basement. At least no one outside of our coven can open it and get it out then." Aurelia responds and Freya nods.

"If that's in the basement, I'm not going down there." Freya says.

"You don't go down there anyway." Aurelia says.

"Now I have even more of a reason not to." She retorts and Aurelia rolls her eyes. "Have you seen your brother? I just got back from the bakery but I haven't seen him in like three days." Freya says.

"He's in the shower upstairs." Aurelia responds.

"I can't hear the shower." Freya says.

"That's because Aaron's with him. I never said he was showering." Aurelia retorts and Freya scrunches her nose up in disgust. "Just be glad you can't hear their thoughts. I might go crash at the Stilinski's." Aurelia says.

"If you're gonna do that, take Arlo with you. He keeps lying on your bed and whining. You haven't been home much recently." Freya says.

"Okay, I'll go fuss him when I've put this away." Aurelia says, grabbing the box as she stands. "Oh, and I was thinking. For Stiles, do you think you could make him some sleeping tonics and maybe something for his anxiety?" Aurelia asks.

"Already on it. I was talking to Noah earlier and I figured that now the Nogitsune is gone and it's not Nemeton based, sleep remedies might help with the nightmares. And it's Stiles, so I figured anxiety remedies were a good idea too." Freya says.

"I love you. You're my favourite aunt." Aurelia says.

"I should hope so. You disowned the other one for being a raging homophobe." Freya retorts.

"No, she doesn't count. She's no longer my aunt." Aurelia responds before walking out of the kitchen and down to the basement.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Once she gets back upstairs, she heads to her room, climbing into bed and Arlo shifts, dropping his head on her lap and she smiles. "I know, I'm sorry." She mutters, scratching behind his ear as she grabs her phone, typing out a message to James, setting up an appointment for the next morning. "One minute." She mutters, kissing the top of Arlo's head before sliding off the bed and heading to the bathroom to clean everything up, grabbing the discarded spell.

"Aurelia."

The witch turns around to see Hekate standing in the middle of her room. "Okay, I'm not saying I totally believed this stupid spell would work, but why did you give it to me and make me do all of that if it wasn't going to?" Aurelia asks, walking back into her room, putting the paper down.

"It would have originally worked." Hekate says.

"No. It wouldn't. Because it had to be done before she died and I can read minds but I can't see the future." Aurelia says.