A PRINCESS AND A GANGSTER

JAE'S POV..... 

I have no choice but to fight them, alone for now. I arrived at the old factory, gangsters welcoming me.

"There's no sense in wearing this mask." I told to myself and remove my mask. 

"Who are you and what's a pretty girl like you doing here?" one of the gangster asked me after I exited my car. I stopped his hand from touching my face and pushed him away from me forcefully.

"I.AM.ACE." I said with emphasis. They all began to laugh.

"Ace? Don't joke around. You do dress like her but you aren't her. You're not even wearing a  mask and I bet, you're not as strong as her." One of them said. I smirked and approach him, kicking him on his face.

"What the-" he then attacked me. Will I last fighting all them? They're too many for me. I thought as I fight. Someone kicked me on my stomach that made me fall down, my back lying on the floor. I groaned but tried to stand up which I did. I punched him and continue fighting the others. I entered the factory, surprise to whom I saw. What is he doing here with Black Dragon Gang?

"Annyeong Jae. What made you come here?" he asked.

"I came to stop this nonsense that you're doing." I said.

"Stop this nonsense? You? All alone? Do you really wanna die, Jae?"

"I don't care. As long as i stop you and this gangfights, I'm not afraid to die, Henry."

"I'm not gonna let you die Jae. You rejected my feelings for so many times. Now its payback time."

"Payback? You're doing this because of that lame reason? I pity you Henry." He just laugh to what I said and stood up, walking towards me. I raise my fists ready to attack him.

"I'm not gonna hurt you Jae. I won't do that to the girl I love so much." he said, raising his hands as if surrendering. I can sense someone behind me so I turn around to face him. Wrong move. Too late. He pushed me to Henry which made me fall to his arms. He made me smell something from the piece of cloth. I tried to fight and release myself but I can't. My eyelids became heavy.

"You're mine now." I heard him say before everything became black.

"Jae!!" I woke up hearing his voice. 

"Onew? Onew!!" I called his name repeatedly.

"Shhh.. Just wait Jae. We're gonna save you." I heard him say. I tried to move and remove my blindfold but I can't. My hands were tied while I'm sitting on a chair.

"Save? Why try to save her if you're gonna die first." I heard Henry say and someone pulled me up from sitting. He removed my blindfol letting me see his face.

"Henry." I growled. He pulled me from the guy who stood me up earlier. So there's two different guy. Henry turned me around to face Onew and my eyes widened. Onew's lips were bleeding, his left eye was swollen and he looks beat up.

"Kill him." Henry commanded and his gangmates moved. Onew tried to fight but he's strength didn't last. I tried to let go from Henry but I can't. My energy still hasn't comeback. I'm still weak.

"No!! Onew!! Stop it!! Henry please!!! Stop!!!!" I begged while tears flow from my eyes.

"Sorry babe." Henry said and smirked.

"Please!! Stop!!!.." I cried. Onew looked at me with his beautiful eyes. "Onew watch out!!" I yell but too late. Someone hit him from the back with a wooden bar. He slowly fell on his knees.

"Onew!!!!" I scream when he fell down, lifelessly. Henry pulled me out of the room and we went somewhere.

LUHAN'S POV....