BASEBALL GAME

JAE'S POV......

"A baseball game?" I asked. We're in the soccer field wathing the players. I didn't know Luhan and Xiumin can play soccer. I can see how irritated they were because Minho is a member of soccer team too. 

"Ne. And you're playing with us." Amber said. I look at them with eyes wide like DO.

"What? Me? Playing? You know that I don't want anyone to see how I played baseball except from my friends." I argued.

"Please? Jae? Your brother told us to ask you to join." Krystal plea.

"My brother?" I asked.

"Ne. Didn't he tell you about the baseball event?" Sica-unnie asked.

"I didn't talk to him after what happened in the cafeteria." I said and lean on the table. We're in the gazebo.

"Come On Jae. Please? Just this final game. We need one more player. And this is a championship game Jae. I know you won't let your unnie's loose the game." Luna said, I mean plea with those puppy eyes of hers. The others did aegyo too.

"You need one player?.. Unnie F(x) has four members and GG has nine. How come you need more players if you have thirteen and only nine are needed to play a game." I said, still looking at the field.

"Seohyun can't play. She has injury. Yuri and Hyoyeon can't play too because they have dance competition." Taeyeon-unnie said.

"You still have ten players." I reason out.

"Tiffany is not here because she's sick. and Victoria is in London because of her mom's fashion event. So we only have eight. And that's all of us here. Please?? Jae??? Play with us." Amber plea while hugging my shoulder. I pushed her gently and pulled my arms back because releasing a long sigh.

"Fine. I'll join. But just this once unnie. Just for your championship trophy." I said in defeat.

"Yey!!!" they all yell and hug me. Aish... They're like kids

"Who's our opponent again?" Tiffany-unnie asked. I look at her and to Taeyeon-unnie.

"Apink and 4Minute." Luna answered.

"When is the game?" I asked.

"Tonight." Amber answered with excitement.

"ahh okay."

"Taeyeon!!!!!"

"Noona!!!!!" We heard a guys voices. We turn to see EXO coming, of course my brother is there.

"Hi boys!!" my unnies greeted them. Baekhyun hurriedly went all lovey dpvey with his girlfriend.

"I got to go girls. I have a date with Seunggi." Yoona unnie said and sprinted away.

"Me too. I have to go. Bye.. See you later girls." Sooyoung-unnie said and waved us a goodbye. After the two left, the whole gazebo become noisy..

"Jae, can we talk?" My brother asked me causing the others to look at us. Silence cover us. I look at my brother. I was about to answer him when...

"Jae!!! I need to talk to you" Onew came running and dragged me out of the gazebo, carefully.

"About what?" I asked. He's about to answer me when a hand grab my other wrist and pulled me back. As fast as the wind, Onew fell on the ground with the corner of his lips bleeding.

"Yah!! Suho, why did you do that?" I pulled my wrist from Kai's hands and pushed my brother away from Onew. I gave him my hanky and again, I've been pulled away from him.