A C E

LUHAN'S POV.... 

I woke up in the middle of my sleep feeling thirsty. I stood up and walked down the kitchen silently, not wanting to wake the others up. I'm sleepin in the same room as Xiumin and Suho. I'm just glad they're deeply asleep.

I was walking back to my room when I heard voices talking from Ace's room. Her voice and a manly voice. I think it's Onew. I'm not really planning to listen but I heard something that caught my attention, her real identity.

"Quiet down Onew. They might hear you." I think it's Ace.

"So? How long are you going to hide this? Jonghyun almost spill your real identity earlier." Onew said in an angry voice." What are they talking about.?? Who are you Ace?? 

"He should be more careful." 

"Careful? Ace we can't go on like this. We should tell them." Tell them? Are they dating?? 

"I can't. I don't want to. I'm afraid." Afraid of what? 

"Afraid of what Ace? That he'll get mad if you tell them? Ace, he's your brother. I'm sure he'll understand that you became Ace because you're in too much pain before and that you're tired of being someone who always have to be perfect. He'll understand that you're tired acting perfect like a princess. That you're tired being the fake you." What? So her brother is one of us? But who? 

"Onew...."

"If you don't want to tell them I'll do it."

"No, Onew please..."

"He'll understand you. He's your brother. If we did understand you before, he will too."

"I-I don't know..."

"You have to tell them Ace. You have to. at least tell Suho. You can't hide it from them until the end." Suho?? Suho is her brother? DOn't tell me Suho has another sister....

"Onew, I need to get this problem solved, myself first and I'll tell them.."

"Ace!!! What are you planning to do?" Onew said almost yelling.

"I can't tell you."

"You're being stubborn again, Jae. Stop acting like this. How many times do I have to tell you that we're here for you. You don't have to do this alone. You don't have to solve this alone Jae." Jae?? She's Jae?? 

"Don't call me Jae. I told you I hate being Jae."

"KIM JAE HEE!! I'll tell them about this and you can't stop me." Onew yell and the door burst open. He widen his eyes when he saw me.

"Onew, Wait--Luhan?" her eyes widen when she saw me.

"Are you.... Jae?" I asked her. She backed away and look down.

"Luhan...."

"ANSWER ME!!!" I yell. She still kept quiet.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME? I'M YOUR BOYFRIEND.!!!" I yell again.

"What's going on here?" I heard Suho asked when all the bedroom's door opened. I look at Jae.. Ace.. her.

"I'm sorry." she mumbled.

"Sorry? You hide it from me. I'm your boyfriend. You're suppose to tell me everything. You know you can trust me but still, you didn't tell me." I said.

"Boyfriend? Luhan-hyung, what's going on?" Suho asked again. I stepped forward towards her, she stepped back. I held her hands and hugged her.

"Jae, I'm sorry for yelling without letting you explain yourself." I said and kissed her head.