J A E

"Are you sure you want to go back to Korea now?"

"Eomma, it's been three years. I want to stay there for good. If you and Appa won't come back with me, its fine. I really want to see my brother again." I told them while packing my things.

I left Seoul with my parents three years ago, two years after my brother left the house. I only have news about him from Kris but he died a week before I left. He died because of a gang fight. Yes, he and my brother were gangsters. Gang leaders of the same group actually, both of them. Seoul, South Korea are a city of gangsters. Not just normal gangsters, but those were sons and daughters of the richest family in Korea. Kris and my brother were bestfriends and of course, gege treated me as if I'm his little sister. He tried convincing my brother to go back home but he didn't listen. He's so stubborn now. I don't know what happens to my brother after Kris' death. I tried to talking to him but he didn't listen. He forbids me to go to his dorm, because he said I might get hurt. I understand his reason about that but what I don't understand is why he never act like the same old brother I used to have. Our parents still care for him though. They gave him everything he need but still, he care less. I know where he lives, where his dorm is and he can't stop me now.

"Okay, if that's what you want. Just tell your brother about this. Even though he doesn't care, at least let him know."

"Ne, eomma. I'll tell him. I'll try to call him." I answered as I zip up my luggage.

"Be careful there, honey."

"Ne appa. I will."

Incheon airport.... 

"What? You're coming here? Why didn't you tell me? And what were you thinking? It's not safe for you to be here." my brother nagged from the other line.

"Safe or not, I'll stay in your dorm, Suho. I'll be there tonight." I said and hung up. Wondering why I call him Suho instead of Joonmyeon-oppa? Well, I stop calling him that because he changed. And he wants everyone to call him Suho, even me, his precious little sister. He's different now. He's cold, unkind, stubborn, let's say, he has dark personality now except that he still cares for his gang and me. He hate it when someone innocent gets hurt, typical him.

Alright, I went out of the airport and look for a taxi. I asked the driver to take me to the mall. I need to get change and eat. I'm hungry.

"Wow, new car Jae?" Amber asked me. I'm not using honorifics since they don't like it and well... long story. We're here near the bubble tea shop. They asked me to meet them so I did. Amber, Luna, Krystal, Victoria, Yuri, Taeyeon and Sunny are my old friends. They are members of gang too. F(x) and Girls Generation are their group. All girls, but they have boyfriends from other gangs. Taeyeon is Baekhyun's girlfriend, who was my brother's friend.

"Yeah.." I answered, leaning on my car and sipping my favorite bubble milk tea.

"I like this one. BMW i8 spyder, this is so cool.!!!" Luna exclaimed.

"So, you're really going to stay here from now on?" Krystal asked.

"Yeah. I'm staying for good. And Appa told me that I'll be attending the same university as my brother which is the same university as yours." I said.

"Wow, great. How about your gang, did you meet them already?" Victoria asked that made me spit out my drink.

"Oh my, I'll almost forgot that I'll meet them. See yah guys, I need to go." I said and waved my friends goodbye. I got in my car and drove fast like a racer.

Later, that night... at the dorm... 

"This is his dorm? It doesn't look like a dorm used by gangsters." I told to myself after getting out of my car. I ring the doorbell, and a funny looking camel dinosaur greeted me.