Psychotic, Sociopathic Bitch

Start from the beginning

"You're a good liar. A great actor too." He got his slice and continued eating.

"If only someone would cast me," I spoke sarcastically, making him grin.

Now hear me out when I say, he had a gorgeous smile. It took me by surprise when I saw him smiling. "Do you uh- do you have any idea what time your mom's getting back?" I questioned as I finished my slice of pizza and dusted my hands before hopping off the counter and washing them.

I wasn't too hungry so I didn't have more than one. 

"She usually drops by at around six to seven to check up and grab the grocery list," he told me while grabbing his second slice.

"But you already have the groceries. I saw everything while looking for the spaghetti," I pointed out in confusion.

"So she won't be stopping by, she'll get here between eight to nine that's when her shift ends," he smirked at me while winking.

"Are you not gonna put a shirt on?" I questioned. It was pathetic. That's how far he was going to go, just to prove his point.

"Distracting now isn't it?" he teased.

"No, not really," I paused. "You act as I've never seen a guy shirtless before," I scoffed.

"Who have you seen shirtless with this kind of body?" he raised his eyebrows teasingly. "It's not like you have a boyfriend." He shrugged before washing his hands and closing the box, putting it away, saving it for later.

"And how would you know?" I questioned, slightly taken-back and offended. "I could have one!" I stated.

"Hmm, you could. But you don't." He shook his head while turning to face me, leaning on the counter opposite me.

"Why do you know that?" I interrogated him. 

An amused expression graced his face. "So you don't have one, do you? I was right!" he exclaimed proudly and enthusiastically.

"You seem cheery about that," I teased while sneakily looking around to see where my phone was. Yeah, he still hasn't given it back. 

He laughed while turning his back to me to place the towel in the right spot when I saw my phone peering out of his pocket.

I have to get my goddamn phone. I hopped off the counter and took a step closer to him so I was standing right behind him. I held my breath subconsciously and reached out for his pocket. Just as I was about to grab my phone, he spun around, and faced me, stumbling back a little by our proximity.

"What are you up to?" he smirked at me teasingly while taking a step closer, making me take one back and this went on until my back hit the counter.

"Personal space. Heard of it?" I arched an eyebrow at him, trying to play it cool and casual. Cool and casual Aubrey.

"Nope. Never." He shook his head while placing his hands on the counter on either side of me.

"I want my phone back," I sighed and admitted. "I was trying to take it." I huffed as an amused smirk dancing on his lips.

"Take it." he shrugged, his hands still on either side of me.

"You'll give it to me?" my eyebrows perked up.

"Nope, but you can take it," he spoke, his eyes drilling into mine, sending chills down my spine. I didn't notice his eyes before. His eyes were hazel. Straight up, hazel.

They were brown with tints of green and golden specks in them. His pupils were dilated as he looked into my eyes with amusement playing in his. I looked down at his pocket, tearing my eyes away from him.

"You can't just give it to me?" I pleaded.

"No can do. Apologies," he mocked my words.

"Fine." I sighed in frustration. As I reached my hand out to take my phone from his pocket, he grabbed my wrists and held them in his hand, in one hand and took my phone out of his pocket, he placed it in my hand before letting my wrists go and taking a step back.

"Personal space? Heard of it?" he teased, using my own words against me.

"You are so annoying." I scoffed while hopping back on the counter.

"You could leave?" he suggested that he wanted me gone not so subtly. I propped off the counter and backed him up against the sink.

Amusement danced in his eyes as usual and he seemed impressed and dare I say, shocked.

"You know just because you want me to leave that bad and not keep the job, I'm gonna keep it." I went up on my toes and stopped by his ear and whispered, "For you."

*

*

*

*

*