c h a p t e r T E N

It was the weekend and Kyoto messaged me to meet her, coincidentally at the kitten restaurant Suki worked at. On Saturdays the place was usually quite busy as that's when it got the most customers so naturally it was the one day I wouldn't go, except for today.

     As expected, bodies piled into the big restaurant with the eagerness to devour something to satisfy their dired stomaches. I squeezed passed them as my eyes darted left and right to find the familiar round face amongst the crowd. I scrunched my nose up as the place reeked of sweat and steamy food, which is not a good combination in my opinion.

     Fingers wrapped around my elbow and pulled me aside. With my free hand at the ready, I snapped my head around to look at my abductor. It was Kyoto. I sighed in relief and allowed her to drag me behind her to a table at the back of the filled business.

     "So have you done it yet?" She asked before she took a sip of her Coke and I nearly choked on mine. "Who are you referring to?" I bewildered while I bowed my head slightly so my hair could cover the burning skin that covered my cheeks. "That... uh... was it Semak?" She pursed her lips in thought as her fingers wound around the hairtie on her wrist and out again.

     "Ugh, the guy from that night! The one with the dyed hair!" She let out frustratedly from her lack of remembrance and my heart stopped. "What makes you think that?"

     "I see the way both of you ogle each other. You clearly like each other."

     "You're delusional Kyoto," I snickered and she rolled her eyes. "Whatever, just make me your bridesmaid." She commented and I groaned out in frustration, "Kyoto!"

     The day passed by and in the blink of an eye Kyoto and I were out wandering the streets in the dark, in hopes of finding another place to get drinks at. We swooped into a buzzing place after waiting in line to get into this club. I chuckled at the thought of the last time I was out with Kyoto.

     The DJ sure had skills because everyone was dancing, or bobbing up and down, to the beat. Sweat lingered on everyone's hairline and our breaths all mixed into one. Kyoto and I were dancing together, our hips moving and our hands above our heads as we enjoyed the company of strangers all following suit.

     Kyoto yelled over the music about moving closer and I followed her as we shoved passed people. My chest reverberated the bass of the song and I smiled. This is what really makes me feel alive.

     I put my soul and heart into my dancing, from the stretching on my fingers, tensing of my core, to the sliding of my feet and rolling of my head. I didn't want this to end.

[ Hey :) please make that white star orange and comment down below on your thoughts! I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

고 맙 습니다 
[thank you]

I know this is a horrible chapter. Here we are again. AH WE'REON DOUBLE DIGIT CHAPTERS BOIIIII! I fr don'tknow how long this story is going to be, but I already want to edit the chapters to make more sense, but first imma finish the story :))))]