Family first

Tori's p.o.v
I smiled watching Chrissy who I now know is my baby sister play with Abel I have no clue how to tell her. Abel seems to love her. I smiled she is his Aunty I heard the front door open I spun around and saw clay I smiled softly and then looked back at the two of them play "jax and the boys done what had to be done" I nodded slowly as a chill ran down my spine "they're getting rid of the ..body?" He nodded and I hugged him "thank you clay" he smiled "your our family now which means so is Chrissy" I smiled and sighed "I have a plan ya know" he looked at me and I stared at Abel and Chrissy "I want a new house one with enough room for Abel Chrissy and Thomas" "thomas?" clay asked and I nodded I looked to him "I found a photo and I did some research after my curiosity getting the best of me.... I discovered jax has a brother named thomas so I thought thomas if it's a boy?" Clay smiled "jax will love it sweetheart but please continue telling me about your plan" I nodded "new house that will fit my family in it , I want Chrissy to go to high school..." I trailed off and looked to clay he smiled "Chrissy will go to school but under the protection of the club" I shook my head "no clay I'm not having her go to school on the back of a bike each day , she's will have a normal teenage life as normal as it can be" he shook his head "jax won't be happy" I rolled my eyes "I'll take her to school in my car a son can tail but without a kute and the people on the emergency call list will be me and lyla" "and gemma" he compromised and I shook my head again "no just me and lyla.. and I know gemma will hate this but I want to start taking Abel to preschool 3 days a week" clay raised an eye brow and I shrugged "I just my family to live normal of course the club will always be there but I don't want someone to see Chrissy or Abel as children of samcro that automatically puts a large target on their heads" clay smiled finally realising "if no one knows then they won't get hurt" I smiled softly and nod "my point exactly"

"Chrissy come here" I called from my room I heard her walk in I patted the bed and she sat next to me and I handed her the birth certificate. And waited for her to read It. She gasped and looked at me tears in her eyes "your... my sister?" I smiled softly and she hugged me crying softly "I thought I had no one left and now I've got you" I smiled and rubbed her back "Chrissy your moving out of the clubhouse I'm going to get a house you'll have your own room I'm going to the lawyer today I will be known as your guardian I'm going to get you into school , you can finally have a. Normal life" she looked at me eyes full of hope "you'd do that for me" I brushed the hair out of her face "I'd do it for us. Our family , I mean you do have to set a good example for your nephew" I said nudging her she giggled and wiped the tears from her face "I'm abels Aunty oh my gosh I'm going to spoil him so much!" I laughed "please I think gemma has that covered" she laughed and I looked at her smirking "don't tell jax but I've totally already brought a new house your gonna love it I got it before I found out you were my sister I still wanted to look after you because you helped save me and lyla but now. Its even better" she grinned and I smiled "I've already got all the furniture in there you've got a bed a walk in wardrobe there's a pool a spa" she clapped excitingly "this is going to be awesome" I smiled "no one will ever take happiness from you again"