Safe

Chapter 12

Tori's p.o.v

I looked at my aching wrists Lyla looked horrible I felt just as bad my face was fuck I had cuts and burns all over my arms and legs the only place they didn't touch was my stomach I heard the door open and a girl came in she unlocked us from the handcuffs I rubbed my wrists and she grabbed a. Cloth cleaning us up "who are you?" I asked and she frowned "I'm not allowed to speak" I moved the hair out of her face she looked as 15 she had bruises all over her face "I'm tori and that's lyla" she looked at me as she cleaned lyla up "I'm chrissy" I smiled and she frowned "I was just like you's .. Kidnapped I was just never let go one of the men said he liked me and my uncle let them keep me .. I didn't choose to be here ya know". Lyla frowned "aren't you like 15" she nodded "I was 13 when I was taken from home .. On my 18th birthday I have to marry one of those men". I frowned "when we get rescued would you like to come?" She looked at me eyes full of hope. And nodded "yes please, they said you were pregnant" I frowned "apparently" she cocked her head to the side "what do you mean" I shrugged "I lied and they made me take a test ... Apparently it's true I am pregnant" She smiled "that's smart but if it came out false they would've tourtured you" I nodded and she gave us each a sandwich "I made them is a ham and salad sandwich .. They told me not to but I begged" I smiled softly "thanks darl" she handed us a cup of water each "I'm going to get a clean wash cloth , please don't do anything stupid I'll be punished" I nodded and she walked away I noticed I still somehow had my pre paid I picked it up and texted jax 'hurry up Jackson , they haven't gotten my phone yet but me and lyla , mainly lyla need to get to a doctor soon x'

I sighed and looked to lyla "I've been here for five days .. You've been here for two how much longer will it take" chrissy frowned giving us another drink of water "I want to get out of here do you's promise to take me with you's?" I nodded and as if on cue I heard gun shots and yelling. Chrissy got scared "chrissy quick unchain us" she nodded and did as I said tears running down her face as she clung to my side lyla walked on the other side of her "theirs a gun on the table tor" I nodded and grabbed it "common chrissy were busting out of here" I saw a back door I shot the lock "lyla kick the door down" she did it and we rushed out I saw a bunch of guys with guns aiming for us then I recognised a tattoo on one of their hands "hap" I whispered and he got up "shit look at you's quick get in the van"

Jax hopped in "we couldn't find them" he whispered. And hap smiled "they found us jax" he spun around and stared at me "baby" he pulled me into his arms "I will never let anyone hurt you again" I frowned. And looked at my stomach it's funny how jax keeps saying that ...but I keep getting hurt