The next old lady

Chapter 11

Tori's p.o.v

It had been two days since we had seen lyla and I was currently at work with rat outside guarding me I had just finished waxing a. Girls bikini line After she left rat walked in "hey can i use the toilet tor?" I nodded "yeah I'm just going to get some coffee at the diner want anything?" he shook his head no and I told Kayleigh I would be right back.

I started crossing to road and a van pulled up it had guys wearing ski masks "get in the van I looked at the shop and decided to try run for it I got inside and called out "rat help rat !". He came bolting out of the bathroom but the men grabbed me. He chased us outside and shot one of the guys before getting shot in the shoulder as I struggled against their grip

"Move bitch" they yelled. As they shoved me inside the werehouse I secretly dialled jax's number on my pre paid "lyla" I said shocked she looked at me with sad eyes the men chained me up and went to hit me "no don't please you cant" he scoffed "I can bitch" I shook my head "I'm pregnant please don't" Lyla looked at me shocked and the men swore "shit shit we can't fucking do shit to this one the worst we can do is punch her in the face which you'd have done plenty of on the way over here" he sighed " you , go get me a pregnancy test" he nodded and left. The man walked up to me "and if your lying I'm going to make your time here a living hell"

Jax's p.o.v

"What's going on jax what happened" opie pleaded I looked at juice slowly "did you track the number" he nodded "yeah got an address , what's wrong man" I hung up the phone and looked at them all "tori she's.... She told them she was pregnant" I looked at mum Clay and the rest of the club before grabbing the address and looking at opie "lets go get our girls back". Clay stopped me "you don't know what your walking into jax we need a plan" I glared at him "we'll then hurry up before I end up with a dead old lady and a dead child"

Tori's p.o.v

I waited as they all stared at the test waiting for an answer lyla leaned over to me "are you" I shrugged "I was just trying to by some time , I'm not actually pregnant" I said and she nodded she already knew I had called jax I sighed once they find out I'm not actually pregnant they're gonna beat the shit out of me "for fucks sake!" one of the men yelled he came over and slapped me "your lucky you have a bun in the oven otherwise you'd be looking like her" I looked at lyla and frowned "wait it said positive?" the man nodded "which gives us even more leverage over teller , we have his girl and his unborn child"