Chapter 23

~'You like me?Wow.'~

Anthony's POV

We got inside and sat on the beds across from each other.When I sat down I let out a loud,nervous sigh making her look at me weirdly.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

I gathered my courage and lifted my head up to meet her gaze.

"It's our last whole day here. And I've been thinking a lot recently." My heart is beating so fast at this point, I'm surprised it didn't pop out yet. "I have something to tell you."

"I'm all ears." She smiled and waved her hand for me to start.

"So..." I started "I'm gonna get straight to the point. I like you,Kylie. I really, really like you."

Hee expression went from smiling to now unreadable,serious face.

"You..you like me?" she said confused "Wow" she mumbled to herself.

"Is that so surprising? So unreal?" I said.

"I never thought someone like you could like someone like me." Kylie started with her expression still serious and confused "I mean,look at you. You are popular,fun and an amazing friend. And then there's me; the old,boring Kylie."

My eyes went wide.
"How could I not like you? Kylie, you're the most amazing person I've ever met,and if it wasn't for Chase, I would've confessed my feelings a long time ago."

She smiled softly.
"A long time ago?"

"Yes,a long time ago. The only thing stopping me was your brother,Chase."
I took a deep breath and continued
"So with that being said; Will you go out with me?"

"It would be a pleasure."

She stood up and I quickly stood up,too.

She swung her arms around me,giving me the best hug ever.
Then she backed away and cupped my face,looking me straight in the eyes.

Moments after I felt her lips touch mine.
It was amazing.

She pulled away and I said "So,does Saturday work for you?"

She laughed and said "Yes."

Everything felt just right.

*time skip to everyone coming back*

Kylie's POV

Anthony and I spent our time waiting for others to arrive while watching a couple of movies on Netflix.

I was in his arms,with him holding me tight in his embrace.

I couldn't believe what just happened.
Anthony confessed his feelings and I just sat there like a complete fool,speechless.

It's been an hour since I came back and it's getting late.
Everyone should be back by now.

"Should we call them?" I asked.