Chapter 2

~Dad is leaving....again~

Kylie's POV

I wake up to Chase yelling "Get up,we're gonna be late!"."School's over" I said."We're going out with dad.Remember?" he said trying to get me out of the bed "Oh,yeah,I forgot" I said jumping out of the bed. "You have 15 minutes to get ready" Chase said walking out of my room.
Since I didn't have a lot of time,I brushed my teeth and washed my face,then put on the simplest outfit.

I didn't have time for makeup so I just put on my lip gloss.I brushed my hair and I was ready.I took my phone,my purse and left my room.
Chase and dad were waiting me in the car.I locked the house and got in the car.We were heading to our favorite restaurant since dad was supossed to leave tomorrow morning.
When we arrived to the restaurant,I just stood there looking at it amazed.
It was a beautiful,big,old fashioned restaurant.There were flowers everywhere.
We walked in and sat by the window.
The waiter came to us and we ordered our food.
I was just sitting there looking out the window at the beautiful landscapes.
Chase gently tapped me on the shoulder."Day dreaming?" he asked.I just looked at him and smiled,turning to my dad and him,joining their conversation.
Our food arrived.We couldn't wait to dive in.
We were there for around two and a half hours before we decided it was time to go home.
Since it was only 1pm we decided to go and take a walk around the town.We had an amazing time.We laughed and talked all day long,not thinking he was supossed to leave for another three weeks tomorrow.
At around 7pm we got home.
"What do you guys want for dinner?" dad asked "Pizza!" I yelled with a smile on my face."Pizza it is" he said.
Our pizza came and we just ended up watching movies for another 4 hours.
"It's already 11pm" dad said "I have to go get some sleep since I'm leaving early in the morning".
I looked at him with a small frown on my face and so did Chase.
He got up bringing both me and Chase into a group hug.
Chase and I cleaned up a little bit and we went to bed,too.
I set my alarm for the next morning because I wanted to say goodbye to my dad.
I got up the next morning and ran down to the kitchen.I saw a note saying "I took another flight two hours earlier.I'm sorry it turned out like this.I love you guys so much and I'll talk to you as soon as possible.Dad"
I was pretty sad and I stomped back to my room throwing myself on my bed and going back to sleep.
I woke up a few hours later and got ready.I went to the kitchen and had breakfast.Chase came down around 20 minutes later."There's food on the table" I said pointing to the sandwiches on our kitchen table."Thanks for making it" Chase said.I just smiled at him and looked back to my phone.
After he finished his breakfast he sat next to me and said "What are you up to today?" "I wanted to hang out with Julia and Payton,because Julia's leaving for camp tomorrow" "How about going to the amusment park with me and my friends later today?" he asked and I just looked at him kind of confused "Julia and Payton can come,too" he added."Yeah,sure.That sounds fun" I said.I immediatelly told Payton and Julia and they both agreed on going.
I already knew who Chase's friends were,but we never actully officially met.
"This should be fun" I thought to myself and went upstairs to take a bath and pick out my outfit.