ACT 2

ACT 2

"Wear it."

"No."

"I said, wear it."

"Repeating what you said won't change anything. My answer is still a no."

Right eye twitching, Akali suppressed the urge to force the woman seated on the couch into the black dragon shirt and the plain white panties she was offering.

It took a lot of squirming and pushing, and maybe a bit of blushing here and there, but Akali had freed herself from her place on the sofa earlier and away from the other female's captivity.

After sprinting to back to her bedroom and rummaging through her dresser, she was now trying to clothe her unexpected guest, who seemed to be determined in maintaining her nude state. So far though, her commands were being brushed off as if they were of no importance.

Akali huffed, exerting a fair amount of self-control just to keep herself from looking at the woman's chest, which was emphasized due to the arms crossed underneath it.

"Why won't you wear it?" She gritted out, shaking the shirt and underwear in front of the woman that stared back at her, albeit defiantly.

"It's too small."

"I don't have anything bigger!" Akali nearly shouted before using the clothes to gesture at the admittedly generous bust that's completely out in the open. "Mine aren't as big as those, y'know!"

"Obviously." Evelynn, the goddess that seemed to have a natural habit in getting under Akali's skin, shrugged nonchalantly.

"What do you want to wear, then? Because I sure as heck won't let you walk around my apartment naked."

Evelynn raised an eyebrow as she leaned forward, causing the artist to silently gulp in reaction. "Wouldn't that be more... delightful? Especially for you?"

"This isn't about what's delightful!" Akali immediately stated, shaking the clothes once again. "This is about decency!"

"Oh, darling," Evelynn stood up, which made Akali retreat back and nearly trip on the small coffee table behind her if the mentioned beauty didn't grab one of her wrists and reeled her forward. Smiling sweetly, Evelynn locked her arms around Akali's waist and pressed most of herself against her. "what's so indecent about you seeing your little lady in her truest form, hmm?"

Instead of pushing Evelynn back and attempting another escape from her grasp, Akali found herself staring at the disarming smile right in front of her and mere inches away from her face.

"You can't be real..." She heard herself say to the woman against her, still unable to comprehend how the literal deity of her dreams was right there and was practically seducing her with a mere smile.

The feisty aura of the vixen morphed to warm and soothing in just a few seconds, one hand coming up to brush against Akali's cheek before settling on pinching her chin between two fingers. She had no choice but to look at nothing but those stunning ambers.

It made her heart pound so hard, while she felt slightly lightheaded with the nearly nonexistent space between themselves. Clearly, the shirt and shorts she herself was wearing could barely serve as a reasonable barrier between her well-toned body and Evelynn's voluptuous figure.

"I can't be if you didn't want me to be." Evelynn murmured, thumb gliding over Akali's chin.

The entire scene was literally a silly fantasy that had come true. Out of everything Akali had ever thought about and created, she never expected the very first original character she drew would come to life, especially not like this, and try her hardest to seduce her into doing things that should not be so loosely said.