Forever my lady| A Blairmani short

"Now our baby is born healthy and strong, now our dreams are reality"

Normani.

I sat with on the bathroom floor. My head cradled in my hands, thick tears streaming down my face and neck; soaking my clothes.

I looked down at the pregnancy test on the floor again to make sure.

Positive

I  dialed my best friend Choie. I didn't know who else to call and I knew she was gonna  be the most understanding with my situation, I truly didn't know what to do. What was I gonna tell Blair?

"Hey Mani what's up!" She answered

"Co Co.." I said shakily. I began to cry again.

"Im on my way." Choie hung up the phone and I buried my head in my knees once more.

-

Narrator.
Normani's tears stained her bestfriend's clothed shoulder. She had just finished telling Choie the reason for her sadness. Choie, confused and lost for words, finally spoke up.

"Did you tell Blair? Or mama?" CoCo asked, rubbing Normani's head as she cried.

"No I'm not too worried about mama, I'm just worried what Blair would think. Will he leave me because of this? And what about my career? Choie my career is over because of a baby" Normani stressed.
It was the beginning of Normani's solo career after the split of Fifth Harmony and everything was going great for her, she had just released her debut album and was planning a tour a couple months.

Choie furrowed her eyebrows and began shushing her.
"Don't say that. You haven't even told him yet Normani, and your career isn't over, it'll be waiting for you when you get back" Choie consoled her bestfriend of all her life.

"Children are a blessing Normani, let's turn this into a positive thing, Blair will be understanding" Choie assured, as she finished her statement, Blair walked through the front door.

Tension and anxiety crawled up Normani's throat; like a spider. Choie looked at her with solemn eyes. She squeezed her friend's hand one last time and left. Normani had to do this on her own.

"Bye Co Co.." she muttered as her bestfriend continued to scurry out of the home Normani shared with her boyfriend.

Normani quickly sucked up her tears and wiped her face, attempting to mask her emotions. She knew Blair hated to see her upset.

Blair embraced his girlfriend like he hasn't seen her in years. Blair was gone all morning to his sister's house. Normani was supposed to go, but she fell ill and stayed home.

"Hey babe," Blair kissed her.

"Hey..." Normani mumbled. She wasn't her normal self. Usually, when Blair came home, she would jump on him and hug him.
But today was different.