Unedited Drafts 003

Unedited Drafts 003: 'wonder what she thinks of me'

"Babe don't go," True muttered, trying to pull Silas closer to her; who was ready to leave his partner's place for the night

"Tru, you know I have to. Mara is waiting for me at home" True rolled her eyes at the sound of her name.

The main girl. The one who met his parents. The one who goes on these expensive dates. The one who has Silas's heart.

A part of True wished it was her, she wished she was the main lady in Silas's life. But the other part of her knows what she got herself into messing around with a man who was in a relationship. True and Silas have been in their entanglement for about a year now and every day they spend together is enticing and new. Whether it's just sex or merely just watching TV together.

True let out a profound sigh "Fine. Go back to your lil' girlfriend then," she teased.

"And I will" Silas remarked, picking his scattered clothes off the floor and putting them back on. True simply watched him from her bed with her arms propped up.

"When will I see you again?" She spoke up with a crooked face.

A fully dressed Silas sat on Truth's bed and slung an arm around her shoulder. "I'll be back in about three weeks ; I'm taking Mara to Paris."

True frowned.

Silas tapped her nose and gave her a kiss in hopes of cheering her up. "I'll be back before you know it, okay?" He whispered. True nodded and watched her forbidden lover leave her lonesome in her apartment.

~

It was quarter to midnight when Silas reached the condo he shared with his girlfriend of four years. A form of guilt struggled to creep into his mind but Silas shut those thoughts away almost Immediately.

There was no exact reason why Silas cheated on Mara. It was after meeting True where Silas decided to through away all his morals and pursue the intriguing young woman. It was very stunning how Silas managed to have the best of both worlds. Having this picture perfect instagram-worthy relationship during the day and then sneaking off to meet with another woman at night using the excuse of "work". And Mara believed him. Understanding that Silas was a busy working actor, she accepted that his work ran late.

"Hey Babe!" Mara greeted Silas as he walked through the front door from the couch. She hopped out of her seat to engulf her man in a tight hug.

Mara embraced Silas tightly and inhaled his scent, taking the smell of his cologne and a hint of a sweet perfume. Mara furrowed her eyebrows at this scent, wondering where it could've came from.

Who was he with today? She wondered.

Not wanting to get into it, Mara shrugged it off and pulled away from the hug.

"How was filming? Did you eat?" She acknowledged his day.

"It was very good, love. We had dinner on set today so I'm straight." Silas said, wrapping his arms around her waist, pecking her lips.

Putting her hands on top of his, Mara pulled Silas's hands off of her waist. "You good?"

"Yeah, let's go to bed" She trailed off to their bedroom.

~

1 week later

it's been a week since Silas left for vacation with Mara and True missed him like crazy. She missed the company of having him over everyday.

True was lounging in her living room; she had just came back from a long, tedious day at work and now drowned out the rest of her day engulfed in social media antics. Scrolling through instagram, True noticed a new post from Silas. It was a beautiful photo of Silas and Mara in front of the Eiffel Tower gazing into each other's eyes lovingly.

True began to laugh at the picture after noticing the dress Mara was wearing. It was the same dress she showed Silas a while ago. He needed help with picking something out and True gladly assisted him.

A part of her felt stupid for helping the man she was messing around with pick out a dress for his girlfriend as the "side chick" but True also felt content because the dress definitely fit Mara.

True quickly doubled tapped the instagram photo followed by a comment complimenting the couple and continued scrolling.