My Boo| A short story

"I know we haven't seen each other in a while but you will always be my boo

"I know we haven't seen each other in a while but you will always be my boo."

"I'm tired!"

"Of what Annalise?"

"You Daniel. You never support me and my dreams. You- you're selfish!" Annalise screamed at her boyfriend Daniel. This argument has been going on since Annalise told Daniel about the news of her moving.

Annalise is moving to the big city- Los Angels to pursue her dream of becoming a singer-songwriter. Annalise knew that she had to give up her family and friends in her home in Brooklyn, but most importantly she knew that she had to give up one of the most important person to her.

Daniel and Annalise have been dating since junior year of high school, and are now out of college. It's time for them to pursue dreams of their own. Daniel recently enrolled into medical school, where he can further his education in becoming a pediatrician. Anna wasn't always into science, she was more of a music type of girl. She was involved in choir, drama club, and did concert band. It was like she had music notes embedded in her bones.

Annalise knew she was moving a week prior to the quarrel between her and her boyfriend. A well known record label contacted her about writing songs for an upcoming pop artist. Although Annalise was more of a performer, she figured songwriting was going to benefit her in the future.

"Im selfish?!" Daniel said in miss belief as he paced back and forth in Annalise's bedroom. Annalise decided to pull Daniel aside in a private setting; unsure of his reaction to the news.

Annalise crossed her arms in an angry manner. "Yes you are Daniel. You weren't even the least bit excited for me. You just started talking about yourself. When you got into med school I jumped for joy. I didn't even see a smile from you." Hot tears began to stream down her beautiful face.

"I did smile babe I-" Annalise cut him off.

"That shit was fake as fuck." She snapped "And don't call me babe because we're over."

Daniel became lost for words. The couple argued occasionally but it never ended in a separation. Both Annalise and Daniel had love for each other.

"What? Anna you can't be serious-" Daniel tried to touch her arm but she snatched it away. Daniel's eyes began to burn as tears threatened to reveal themselves from the back of his eyes.

"Well I am. Leave. I'm moving in 6 weeks." She said with a stern attitude. Daniel didn't say anything else while he grabbed his jacket and walked out.

Annalise spent the six weeks leading up to her departure in the bed. Her days consisted of her eating,sleeping,packing, with of course the occasional shower, but today was the day, the day Annalise leaves everything behind and pursues something for herself, and not for anybody else.

Annalise.

All of my bags were packed, I had three huge suitcases, and a book bag for a carry-on. These were gonna be one hell of a pain to check when I get to the airport.