A:  Why Shivaay?What happened?

S:  What happened?Anything could have happened.We all were high.And you are saying this Anika?Only I know how wild you became after getting drunk!You...........He goes silent.Rest of the people look at one another except Anika then burst into laughing.She sits looking down,blushing.

O:  Shivaay,are you concerned about Anika bhabi or yourself?

R:  Right.......They laugh again.

G:  Di must have irritated you.Perhaps did something....out of the box?

S:  Stop it guys.I am serious.

O:  Hmmm....Considering the tone of words,you seem afraid of disclosing any of your secret!They start laughing again.
Shivaay stands up angrily- This is not funny........He leaves taking long strides.

O:  Shivaay listen,we were just pulling your legs.

So:  I think jiju got offended.We should not have laughed at him.

G:  You are right Choti.

R:  Relax.He will come around.Bhaiya is used to all these.

A:  I am going to him.You guys have breakfast.........She leaves.

Shivaay is pacing in his room,trying to remember about last night.Closing eyes he gets a flash of Anika's crying face which shocks him.She enters into the room with a tray right that moment.He asks-

S:  You too want to make fun out of me?

A:  Why will I do that?

S:  This is a very serious and sensitive matter Anika.That's why I am worried.After getting drunk,one loses control over his actions and words.What if I....I did something wrong getting drunk?You are unwell and......Anika holds him-

A:  Calm down.They were just pulling your legs.And I understand you.Look at me,I am all okay,standing in front of you.Why are you taking stress unnecessarily?

S:  Anika you.....

A:   Shhh.......You won't and can't do anything wrong.With me,never.Don't make your BP shoot up.You have not eaten anything.I have brought your breakfast.

She makes Shivaay sit on the sofa then feeds him.But tension does not leave Shivaay.Whole day passes in thinking.

Night  Time
__________

Anika is sleeping.Shivaay comes out of the washroom.His phone rings-

S:  Is it due?All right.Send it to the board of directors and keep me updated....He cuts the call.

He is about to enter into the balcony but stops noticing something.Anika is stirring in her sleep.Within a second she opens eyes and shouts- Sagar!!
Shivaay rushes towards the bed.Anika is looking terrified.Holding her he says-

S:  It's okay Anika.Just a bad dream.Everything is fine.Calm down.

Anika hugs Shivaay.She is trembling.Later,she falls asleep in his arms.While she sleeps,Shivaay says in his mind-

"This happened for the second time.Who is this Sagar?"

Next Morning
___________

Anika's Showroom

-------------------------

Anika is in her cabin surrounded with staffs and assistant.Someone knocks at the door-

May I come in?She looks at the door then stands up promptly leaving the chair-

A:  Shivaay?He enters smiling.

S:  How are you doing?Anika sends off her staffs and assistant.

A:  All good.

S:  Today is your first day so thought to pay a visit.

A:  Hmmm....Is it the only reason?

S:  No.I wanted to have lunch with you.

A:  And?

S:  And what?

A:  Nothing.Let's have lunch.Feeling really hungry.

S:  Not here.

A:  Then?

S:  We will go out.Come.

They leave and reach Indian Accent,a very famous restaurant in Delhi.While eating Shivaay asks-

S:  Anika,have you met any of your friend,recently?

A:  No,why?

S:  You have been here since a long time.You should....meet.

A:  You are right.I got so busy at home that did not think on it.

S:  Your friend circle must be big.Anika,do you have any friend whose name is- Sagar?

A:  Sagar?

S:  May be your best friend or a very close friend?

A:  Sagar....Name sounds familiar.May be I have but can't remember exactly.What about him?

S:  Nothing.I am just curious.

A:  Shivaay Singh Oberoi never turns curious without any reason.Let me guess-You have brought me here to ask about Sagar.Am I right?

S:  Just a personal curiosity.

A:  Have you got your answer?

S:  Yes.

A:  Can I start eating?

S:  Of course.......Smiling,Anika continues.

Shivaay says in his mind-

"Anika could not remember.That means he has fallen in that part of her memory which she has forgotten.I think Sagar is deeply connected with Anika.I should find out who is he,for Anika's sake....."

Later in the evening,they return to Sunflower Petals.

Dadi returns to Sunflower Petals with Priyanka.In the evening Mr.Trivedi comes for Gauri and Soumya and they leave.Next morning,Dadi too leave with PriOmRu for Mumbai.