(Chapter One- It's You? Part one)

Start from the beginning

Jasper: "What is that?" 'Jasper asks pointing at Steven while Chip stands hiding behind Garnet with his right hand on the handle of his Warhammer'

Peridot: "It calls itself Steven" 'Peridot informs coldly'

Lapis: "He's just a human H-He's not a threat at all! He isnt one of them" 'Lapis says causing Jasper to roll her eyes'

Jasper: "I know what a human is you dont need me for this just-" 'Jasper says before her eyes widen as she looks down at Garnet's feet, inbetween Garnet's legs Jasper can see Chip's legs causing the robo-boy to face palm himself'

Jasper: "Get out here! I almost didnt notice you" 'Jasper says loudly causing Chip to hesitantly walk out from behind Garnet, his hand still on his Warhammers handle, Chip's eyes are glowing a bright yellow that seems to pierce the Green glow the ship is producing'

'Peridot's eyes widen at the sudden newcomer while Jasper has a confused look on her face'

Jasper: "Why didnt you say somthing about there being a Metamorin here!" 'Jasper says loudly causing Lapis to flinch'

Lapis: "I-I swear he wasnt here when I left earth I had no id-" 'Lapis quickly gets cut off as Jasper grabs her by her throat lifting her up'

Jasper: "I'm tired of your excuses! Dont you know who yellow Diamond has been looking for?!" 'Jasper yells loudly only for her hand to be blasted by a bright blue laser causing her to Drop Lapis while she holds her hand in slight pain'

'Jasper's eyes widen as she looks at Chip, his left arm is raised towards her with his arm open showing the barrel of a large energy cannon sparking with blue energy'

Jasper: "...How long have you been on this dirtball planet..." 'Jasper says in a confused voice before she smiled darkly'

Jasper: "Fire a barrage at them! Wide spread!"

Peridot: "But our orders.."

Jasper: "I dont care about that! If he cant fight back we can bring him to homeworld faster!" 'Jasper yells causing Peridot to flinch as she activates her screens'

'The large ship floats upward pointing a finger at the beach as a large green blast charges'

Garnet: "Steven get out of here now!"

Steven: "No!"

Garnet: "I will not let you risk your life!"

Steven: "But this is my home! And your all my family!" 'Steven yells as he starts to tear up'

Peridot: "I'm...I'm a crystal Gem too!" 'Steven yells as he jumps infront of the group, as the blast connects with them'

'A loud bell like ringing sounds out causing Jasper to turn around, Her eyes widen as a large pink shield comes out of the smoke showing the Crystal Gems standing behind it safely'

Jasper: "That sheild! That symbol!" 'Jasper yells as steven collapses causing the shield to disappear'

Jasper: "You...You have the power of Rose quartz!"

Peridot: "Now do you believe I need your help!?"

Jasper: "Stay Back, I'll handle this!"

Peridot: "But I could fire another barrage!"

Jasper: "No! We need this done quickly, we cant waste time!"

'Jasper reaches behind herself before she pulls out a pronged rod with a glowing yellow ball in the center of the two prongs'

Jasper: "Prime gem destabilizer" 'Jasper says as Garnet rushes towards her, Ipon contact Jasper stabs the destabilizer into Garnet causing her to start cracking and sparking'

'All of the Crystal Gems eyes widen as Garnet falls apart, Once her body has completley fallen apart she poofs leaving two gems behind'

'Jasper chuckles Darkly as she steps forward, Chip's eyes have gone wide while he holds a horrified look on his face'

Jasper: "First we find a Metamorin, and then we find Rose Quartz,it must be my day" 'Jasper says with a cocky smirk'

'Chip's horrified expression slowly changes into a twisted scowl his sharp fangs showing through it'

Pearl: "Chip get behind us" 'Pearl says as she stands next to Chip, Pearl looks to Chip from the corner of her eye noticing his eyes and mouth having gone black'

'Chip grabs onto his Warhammer's handle before taking it in both hands as he steps infront of Steven'

Jasper: "How pathetic, you weakling never know when to give up" 'Jasper says darkly only causing Chip to tighten his grip on his Warhammer'

Jasper: "You want a fight? A fight is what you'll get!" 'Jasper says as she summons a large helmet onto her head, moments later Jasper it sent staggering back from a strong blow to her head just after her helmet had appeared'

'Jasper opens her eyes once she regains herself, the Tall gem's eyes widen as Chip stands infront if her, the look on his face can only be described as Rage in mortal form, His entire eyesockets have turned a glowing red as has his mouth, bright red arcs of energy have begun sparking off of him'

Jasper: "Well it looks like my lucky day? First Rose Quartz and then you!" 'Jasper says as Peridot presses a button on her screen causing a electrical pulse to ring out through the area'

'Chip suddenly falls to the ground loudly with his eyes and moth going dark, Jasper turns to Steven before she delivers a rough kick to his face knocking him unconsious'

*To be continued*