(Chapter One- It's You? Part one)

Start from the beginning

Garnet: "They're here!"

'Pearl pulls out a walkie talking before pressing the button as she holds it upto her mouth'

Pearl: "If every porkchop was perfect we wouldnt have hot dogs" 'Pearl says into the walkie talkie simultaneously confusing Chip and activating the Laser light cannons'

'The Laser light cannons fire forming a bright pink rose as the blasts combine, upon impact the hand Ship opens its palm dispersing the blast'

Chip: "Ahhh crap" 'Chip says disapointedly causing Pearl to bop his head'

Pearl: "Watch your language young man" 'Pearl says sternly before her and Amethyst run onto the Beach, The two of them preform a Fusion dance and fuse into opal, Opal Forms her Bow before drawing it back and firing'

'Upon impact the barrage of Arrows do next to no damage to the ship causing Both Garnet and Opal to freeze'

'Chip's eyes widen before he takes a deep breath, his chest begins sparking with blue arcs of energy'

Garnet: "Atleast Steven is safe" 'Garnet says before she notices particles of sand floating upward'

'Garnet turns back to the ship noticing how close it's gotten, Chip has his mouth open as it has begun sparking bright blue  before he collapses onto his knees breathing heavily'

'Steven can be seen running up behind the Gems with Lion behind him, Once Opal notices she Unfuses into Amethyst and Pearl'

Amethyst: "You came back!" 'Amethyst says happily'

Pearl: "Steven what are you doing?!"

Garnet: "There's no time for this! Just get behind us!" 'Garnet says after helping Chip to his feet, Garnet stands infront of Steven and chip protectively'

'The ship stops just above the water before it turns over to its palm is facing the sky, the index finger of the ship slams onto the sand showing Peridot standing with a larger buff looking Gem'

???: "This is what you need my help with? Seriously?" 'The taller gem states in a gruff voice clearly disappointed'

Peridot: "Jasper! They're the ones destroying my Machines!" 'Peridot says harshly'

'Jasper sighs darkly before walking forward'

Jasper: "This looks like a waste of my time" 'Jasper says before reaching behind herself'

Jasper: "Hey get over here!" 'Jasper yells as she pulls Lapis Lazuli out from behind herself'

Steven: "Lapis..."

'Lapis looks down in shame as Jasper looks out at the group'

Jasper: "This is their base?"

Lapis: "Yes....it is" 'Lapis states in a ashamed tone of voice'

Garnet: "You need to leave IMMEDIATELY"

Amethyst: "Yeah step off!"

Pearl: "This is not a gem controlled planet!"

'As the crystal Gems attempt to intimidate the homeworld Gems Jsaper and peridot jump off of the ship and onto the sand being followed by a reluctant Lapis Lazuli'

Jasper: "Neither of seen Rose Quarts? Shame I was looking forward to beating her into the ground!" 'Jasper says darkly causing Steven to shudder'

Jasper: "This is all that's left of her army aswell? Some lost defective Pearl, a puny overcooked runt, and THIS shameless display?" 'Jasper says as she lists off each of the Crystal Gems, once her eyes land on steven she hums to herself curiously'