|10|

A/N: Thank you all so much for 300 reads!💖

*Skip to episode 9*

Adore's P.O.V.
————————
It's a new week, and Laganja is gone. I feel bad for leaving things on such a bad note, but I'm glad she's out of here. She was just too much. Especially after that fight we had in the untucked lounge, I was just done with her act. Bianca comes up to me in the Werkroom.
"Hey Chola, you Okay?"
"As okay as I can be. I'm just glad that her energy isn't here anymore."
"I feel you. God, she could be a nightmare sometimes! But I know that you two were really close before all of this. You don't want your friendship to end over a competition, do you?"
"No.....I don't. I'll try to talk to her after this is all over."
The alarm goes off and Ru comes in the room. He tells us this weeks mini challenge is a game of hangman, or as Ru calls it "Hungman." hehehe.
Dela ends up winning the mini challenge, for guessing butterface, but luckily gets no main challenge advantage. In the main challenge, we  are tasked with standing in for Ru in a brand new version of the RuPaul Show where we have to interview Chaz Bono, and Cher's mother Georgia Holt. Like WHATTT?! You're telling me I have to stand in front of the family of a LEGEND, without collapsing into a ball of excitement and tears?! Not possible. Also, Paula Abdul is a fucking guest judge?! Just kill me now!
We walk on set and there they are. Chaz Bono and Georgia Holt. I was shaking so much, you could probably see me from a mile away. I go first and I don't need a brain to know I completely bombed that. Fuck!
After I finish my interview, I walk off set back into the Werkroom. Once I walk in. I rip my wig off, and throw it in my changing area with a loud grunt. Bianca heard me and came to check up on me.
"You okay, Chola?"
"No. I bombed and I bombed HARD."
"Trust me, you weren't the worst one. I overheard what Joslyn was asking Georgia, and she asked about Cher almost being aborted."
"Damn. But that doesn't mean I'm safe from bottom 2. I need to go clear my head, I'll be back."

*skip to runway critiques*

Courtney is deemed the winner of this weeks challenge, and she deserves it. Her runway was amazing, and she did the best in the challenge by far. Bianca, Dela, Darienne, and Joslyn are deemed safe, which means I'm in the bottom with Trinity. Fuck! Trinity has shown how great she is at surviving these things. But I'm not backing down. I'm gonna give it all I got.

Bianca's P.O.V.
————————
Adore is in the bottom 2, and I am floored. Joslyn was by far the worst in this challenge, had a bad runway, and was deemed SAFE?! And Trinity was really bad too. She kept calling Chaz "Chad". Adore should have been safe this week. I call bullshit! Since Paula Abdul is a guest judge on the panel, the lip-sync song is Vibeology by Paula Abdul. The music starts, and all bets are off. Trinity's doing great, as usual, but Adore is bringing it. She even does a cartwheel on stage! God, how sexy can she get?! I can tell this is gonna be a lip-sync for the history books. I am getting jealous of all the touching that is going on between them, but Trinity knows that we're together, and she wouldn't do anything to hurt either of us. She's not that kind of person. The song ends and Mama Ru has made her decision. She saves Adore, and I breathe a huge sigh of relief. Thank god! But that does unfortunately mean that Trinity has to sashay away. Before Adore leaves the stage to join the rest of us, she gives Trinity the biggest hug she could possibly give. After Trinity leaves, we head back into the Werkroom, and see her lipstick message.

"Be cool, Be nice, Be you. xoxo TKB"

Out of the corner of my eye, I see adore grab a pen and a piece of paper.
"What are you doing?"
"Her stuff is still here, and unpacked. I'm gonna write her a letter that she will see when she's packing up."
"You are so adorable, sometimes."
"I know." Adore says jokingly.
That's week 9 wrapped up. We leave the Werkroom, and Adore whispers something in my ear.
"Can I sleep in your room tonight? I want some company. *wink wink*"
"Let's go, Chola." I say chuckling.
After we "kept each other company", Danny is cuddled into my chest.
"I love you, willow."
"I love you too, Chola."

A/N: Sorry for such a short chapter. I had a mental breakdown at school today and I just want to punch a hole in the wall, and in someone's face. Any who, the next chapter will be out of the Werkroom, so only some of the queens will be mentioned.

-Paige 🍜