|1|

Adore's P.O.V.
———————————
OH MY GOD TODAY'S THE FUCKING DAY!!! I'm so excited and nervous at the same time! Today is the day I was going to walk into the Rupaul's Drag Race Werkroom. I am so excited to show the world who Adore Fucking Delano is!

In my hotel room, I start to get ready for the first day on set. I was wearing a red leather tube dress with matching pumps and gloves, black fishnets, a pearl necklace paired with some big diamond earrings, with a brown coat. I had a turquoise colored wig on, with a red flower in it to match my dress. My makeup was simple, but beautiful. It was a Smokey eye, with a red lip. I also had blue contacts in, to make the Smokey eye really POP. I was finally ready to go.

"I'm home!", I say as I enter the Werkroom. I was actually the first queen to walk in. I was so excited to see what other queens would come walking through the doors.

A very peppy queen named BenDeLaCreme walks in not too long after me. My first impression of her is she is full of energy, and I mean FULL. Next to walk in is Gia Gunn, who is according to her, "fresh tilapia". The bitch comes in with a hula hoop for a purse, Dafuq? Then walks in (and deathdrops) my homegirl, Laganja Estranja. I was so happy to see her because we started drag together. She's one of my best friends. Next is April Carrión. Beautiful girl. Kelly Mantle walks in next. She seems pretty cool. Then walks in a creature from another planet. All I can see is a mannequin head with this giant jacket covering the queens real face. It takes her a minute to open up the zipper, but she does it eventually. Her name is Vivacious.

I was expecting to see more queens come through the door, but a giant siren comes on, causing me to fall out of my chair and fall straight on my ass. How embarrassing. After Mama Ru's video message, She herself walks in. She says that we are the first 7 queens to walk into the Werkroom, and I was confused as hell. She then further explains that for the first time in drag race herstory, that the premiere of the season was divided into two, and that 7 other queens would compete next week, and then we would meet them after. Great that means even more eyes are gonna be watching my every move. Party.

The Mini-challenge was to jump of a platform in front of a tv screen into a pit of foam blocks. I'm up first, go figure. I do okay, but my long legs messed me up. I'm a giraffe, I can't help it!

Laganja ends up winning the mini-challenge, and gets to choose what TV show - themed box each queen gets

Laganja ends up winning the mini-challenge, and gets to choose what TV show - themed box each queen gets. I was whispering to her "Golden Girls, Golden Girls" but I guess she didn't hear me, because she gives me fucking Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. Great.

BenDeLaCreme wins the Maxi-challenge, and she completely deserves it. Her outfit looked great, but of course I'm salty because she ended up getting the Golden Girls box, lucky bitch. Unfortunately, I end up in the bottom three because of my horrible sewing skills, but ultimately I am safe, thank god. Vivacious and Kelly Mantle lip-sync for their lives, and Kelly ends up sashaying away. That sucks for her, but I'm just glad I'm still here. We then reenter the Werkroom, which is covered in balloons, has cupcakes and champagne, and cans of silly string. Party, literally! Gia leaves a lipstick message on the mirror for the next group that says "Beware Bitches".

What a week this has been. I wonder how the next group of girls are gonna handle.

A/N: I know this sucks ass, but I tried okay? I'll make sure my next chapters are longer, and more interesting.

- Paige 🍜