|7|

Danny's P.O.V.
————————
I'm getting ready for....whatever Roy has planned for me. I'm wearing ripped black jeans, a white distressed Misfits tank top, black Doc Martens, and a grey beanie. I look cool! Time to go see Roy. I knock on his hotel door. He answers almost immediately. "Hey, Chola. You ready?"
"No, I knocked on your door just to irritate you." I said jokingly.
"Alright asshole, follow me." He grabs my hand and intertwines it into his. Just him doing that put butterflies in my stomach.
We finally get to our destination, and it's beautiful.
Roy set up a picnic on a hill at a park, surrounded by lit candles.
"Roy..It's beautiful. You didn't have to do this for me." I said, tears starting to fall down my face.
"But I wanted to. You are so special to me Daniel, and I want you to know that." He said, wiping the tears off my face. We sit down on the blanket, which has a box of pizza, a bottle of champagne, and a bouquet of flowers on it. Roy really did all of this for me. We start talking about the competition.
"Who do you think is gonna go home next?" Roy asked me.
"Ummmm...honestly I don't know. One slip up and any of us could be out. But the ones who need to shape up are Trinity and Ganja."
"Laganja? Aren't you two like, really close? Why would you say her?"
"She's been acting different since she's been here. She's acting weird, she's paranoid that I'm talking shit about her behind her back, she's saying stuff she would never say out of the Werkroom, like 'Mawwma'. She's just not acting like the Laganja that I know."
"Finally someone else notices!"
"Huh? What do you mean?"
"I've noticed how she acts differently when the cameras are off. She acts like a normal person. It's like she's putting on a facade for the cameras. It's strange."
"Yeah. Let's hope she takes off her character, or she will be out soon."
Then we start talking about our relationship.
"What was your first impression of me?" I asked Roy.
"I thought you were really hot. But I could also tell you were very young. So I thought there wasn't a chance for me. What about you?"
"My first impression of you was that you had really cool makeup, and that you were insanely attractive. And then when you were out of drag, I thought you were fucking sexy as hell. But I thought you would never go for a young immature Chola like me."
"Well you were wrong about that." Roy says, starting to lean in.
"Yeah, I was." I say, mimicking his action.
We both keep leaning in until our lips collide. It turns from a simple kiss, to a steamy make-out session. I begin to straddle Roy, not breaking our kiss. Roy's hands take off my beanie, and he begins playing with my hair. He pulls at my hair slightly, causing me to moan. We finally break our kiss, both of us completely out of breath.
"You wanna take this back to my hotel?" Roy asks.
I simply nod. We make our way into his hotel room, and I lock the door behind me. Almost immediately, he crashes his lips back onto mine. I glide my tongue across his lips, and he allows my tongue to enter his mouth. He picks me up, so my legs are around his waist. He pushes my back against the wall, still not breaking our kiss. He takes me from the wall to his bed. I flip him around, so I'm on top of him, straddling his hips. I take my shirt off, and Roy takes his off quickly after. I want this, and I want it bad. I begin to grind on his hips, with our pants still on. Roy begins to moan. I begin grinding faster, laying my body on his. Roy flips us over, and begins to take my pants off. I'm not gonna go any further into detail, but let's just say that we....continued for a good 3 hours.
When we finally finish, we are both drenched in sweat, panting heavily, in each others arms.
"Roy?"
"Yeah Danny?"
"Thank you, for such a perfect night."
"You're welcome, Chola."
We fall asleep not long after.

I think.....I'm falling in love with Roy.

Roy's P.O.V.
———————
I......I think I'm falling in love with Danny.

A/N: Hey guys! I kinda low key hate this chapter but I wanted to update this story for you all. Just so you all know, that's as far as I'm going to take the sexual writing. I'm not a fan of writing all of the details.
Also, there's going to be drama between our two lovebirds in a few chapters. So be prepared.

- Paige 🍜