He looked at Maria and Jimin who are fighting and see that she is not listening to him and so whatever she feels like. Making Jungkook's plan work, Joseph untangled his sword and advert his attention to the two who are fighting and Jungkook quickly followed. Soon Jungkook is at reach, she pulled a hard swing of her sword that cause Jimin to lose balance for a bit but Jungkook saved him from falling down.

"Are you Alright?" Jungkook asked him while looking at him but Jimin did was smile at him. Jungkook look at Jimin careful again and see that his eyes are bold roundness like a cat at night. "Jimin?" He asked again.

Just when Jimin was about to say something he quickly feel alarmed and look at the direction of the palace. From there was a loud boom and Jimin immediately went there but immediately stop his tracks. That is when it also hit me too, the children. Looking back at Maria and Joseph are starting to right fight but Maria smirk like she was waiting for it to happen. It didn't take long when something came out with our twins and Maria hit Joseph hard making him fall down while her familiar came out with our children and she grabbed one of them by the leg hanging as it cry. "Ew. Babies." She says holding it as a disease.

Next thing you know, the moon goddess came out but with blood stains on her outfit and out of breath along with Jimin's familiar. "Sorry my lord's, they just keep multiplying each time and it is getting harder to destroy them."

"Humph. I see that. I want my babies back and she will not hurt them." Jimin says and as Jungkook watch, Jimin walk into a clear field and still some big distance between him and Maria. "Give them back to me." Jimin says to her reaching out his hand for them. Already Jungkook felt some cold chills running through him, like he knows what's going to happen next.

"Why should I? They are annoying just like you when you were a baby. Crying little brats."

"All babies are like that. And if you hurt them in the slightest your asking for disaster upon yourself. I see that you are already curse but you evolved more, which is interesting to see."

"Humph. Because of you I have this. And now I will use it against you all!" Maria says and she picks up her sword and about to slit their crying baby that she holds in her hand.

In a flash of light Maria was thrown back along with the other one who disappeared as well. Next thing you know Jungkook sees Joseph came up and tried to get Jimin by trying to take the babies away from him. But Jimin kept dodging him, Jungkook quickly came up to him used his sheath and help Jimin by blocking Joseph's hold. "Out of the way Jungkook!" He yelled at him. 

Then a pair of arm came up pulling Joseph out of the way. "Your in the way too!" Maria says and start charging at Jungkook, but he kept dodging it. Looking back Jungkook see that Jimin is in a safe distance between them while he attended to the twins with both of his hands. Holding them close to his chest, protecting them. The moon goddess watch over Jimin and soon after the other two people came.

Soon after jungkook was flown back hard landing on the ground hard which startled Jimin, "Jungkook!" He yelled and hurry over there while still holding his twins.

Jungkook got up as he watch Joseph and Maria fighting again as to who get Jimin first, which by them sometime to recover for a bit. "Jungkook." Jimin says again and Jungkook look at Jimin who is holding their children. Looking at the babies, he felt blessed to have two beautiful twins and look at Jimin. Right off the back, Jungkook lift his hand wrap around Jimin's neck and pull him closer and kiss him.