Unexpected

author pov

"JEWELS!" Samantha shouted when she came in front of Jimin protecting him from the crazy lady Sarah. Soon Sarah is about to deliver her attack a bright light flashes, making Sarah's attack backfired leaving everyone shocked and confused especially Jewels.

Jimin took this opportunity to take the snake like from his necklace releasing it to a human form. "My lord, we must hurry." It said and help the rest of them escape from Sarah who fell back but scream as she lost her sight for a moment. "Damn you!" She shouted.

"Jewels what was that?" Samantha says while they tried to hurry out of the way.

"I don't know." She'd answers back.

As they all continued to hurry out, Jimin started to feel pain, making him stop his tracks and felt something wet running down his legs and look down. "What?"

"Jimin!" Samatha says looking at Jimin.

"Oh my child. This is way too early for you." The head doctor says.

"What do you mean?" Jimin says to her in a bit of a panic.

"Well child you need to deliver now."

"What! But I'm not..."

"This is a strange child but we need to go somewhere safe, so you can deliver."

"Jimin~ where are you?" Sarah says in the distance.

"Boys stalled as much as you can." Jimin says to the two boys and the other one too and the head doctor and the two girls help Jimin somewhere safe to deliver the twins. 

****

"Where are they?" Jungkook says as he reaches towards the gate between the town and his palace.

"They are at the main town and we gather as much of the civilizations as we can." Hoeseok says as they all watch from about the wall.

"Good and where is..."

"Jungkook!"

Jungkook turn around it and turned out to be one of the nurses who is around the head doctor. "What are you doing here ? This is a dangerous place to be in."

"I'm sorry my lord but Jimin is in labor and Sarah is aftering him."

"What! Labor? Isn't it way too early for delivery?"

"Yes, which we don't know why it is? But Sarah is going after him while he's in labor."

"That woman doesn't know when to give up doses she." Jungkook says and when he was about to go there to Jimin. The sound of shouting men with their weapons and shields coming out of the town.

"Jungkook!" Shouted someone hiding behind one of the soldiers and slowly he revealed himself.

"Joseph." Jungkook says as his expression change. "How did you?"

"Oh? I'm not telling, I came here to get what is mine."

"Jimin."

"Bingo. That's the one." Snapping his fingers.

"You will not have him nor you will destroy my family."

"Oh family now? I heard from a bird that he's carrying you twins. But don't worry, I'll make sure they have a peaceful life in death."

"Why you." Jungkook says in anger and right then Joseph yell at his soldiers and charge towards the palace gate.

****