Life while Michael is touring would include

Summary: How (Y/N)'s life would be with Michael on tour
(Words: 626)
--

1. Michael hiding little notes everywhere in the house for you. The thought of you smiling or giggling whenever you found and read one made him beam with happiness.

2. For the last 3 days before leaving, he shut out everyone and everything just to be with you, soak up all the love he could before leaving. 
3. Making each other a "care package". 
4. Filming little bits of you two fucking and making a little sex tape for when you two are away from each other. And you snapping a bunch of nudes to send him on the daily, just to tease him,

5. Setting up little dates through Face Time. In the beginning, it was weird going to places alone and talking to your boyfriend through a camera, but after a while, you loved those couple of hours you had with him.

6. Managing to sneak up a few days off your obligations, just to surprise him. Ashton helped you with the surprise, sneaking you in the backstage of the venue. So when Micheal saw you, he beamed with happiness, holding you to his body as tightly as he could. During the show he kept the stupidest smile on his face and turned to look at you standing on the side of the stage, dancing and singing along. It was obvious he was the happiest he had been during the tour. And it was because of you.
7. Sending him videos and pictures of your pups daily, making him jealous of all the love you were getting.
8. Him sending you flowers on a weekly basis, with cute little notes, which despite not being handwritten by him, you kept in your wallet like some kind of treasure.
9. Recording voice notes for each other. Michael mostly sent you recordings of him singing, while you talked about your day and funny aspects of your life at home.
10. You posting cute pics of him, either from when he was back home, or pics fans had taken, or screenshots of you two talking on Face Time. And him leaving lovey-dovey comments under them.

11. On your bad days, Michael making sure to bombard you with messages and silly pics, to ease your mind. And then taking all your sadness away with a simple 'I love you'.
12. Him finding little gifts you've hidden in his luggage and smiling like a fool the whole day. 
13. Sending you videos of him performing your favorite song while on stage, accompanied by an 'I played this only for you'. 
14. You going out wearing his clothes and him getting all worked up when he sees pics. 
15. Telling you he loves you every chance he gets.

16. Telling you to have fun and send him a message when you get home every time you are going out with your friends.
17. Getting excited when the tour is almost over and telling him all your plans for when he gets back.
18. Michael getting you little gifts from every city he visits and picturing your face and excitement when you open them.
19. Clearing your schedule for the first few days after he gets back so you can spend them with him. Of course, your plans mostly included making out, having sex, and listening to him talk about tour with such passion that it made you admire him even more.
20. Taking you on a short road trip the first weekend he gets home, just to spend more time with you away from everyone. So, you two got in a car full of snacks and coffee, blasted music through the speakers just to sing along, and drove away without a plan of where you were heading.