10. Good Girls Obey

Începe de la început

Y/n: HEY ARE YOU LYING AGAIN?

I pushed him cause I remembered that he can't be in pain when he has the ability to lift so much weigh. I literally just touched him. He started laughing.

Jk: Come on, Just kiss me!

Okay! I will admit! I tried to punch him again but before I do he grabbed my hand and gave me a quick smooch.

Jk: Was it that hard?

He said and let go of my hand.

Y/n: IT'S HARD KISSING SOMEONE YOU DONT LIKE!

Jk: ARE YOU KIDDING ME? YOU JUST SAID THAT YOU LIKE ME?

Y/n: AND I UNSAY IT NOW?

Jk: YOU CANT JUST UNSAY SOMETHING!

Y/n: I CAN! WATCH ME!

B: oh not again!!

Seokjin's pov:

I turned invisible cause if he could see me I would be dead by now. I felt kinda guilty though cause I should help them out but... I am afraid. Jimin speeded up when Dynamo shadow tried to hit him with a strike so he managed to avoid it. Then Taehyung pushed Namjoon away and shoot laser from his eyes to Dynamo. His laser met his so they were blocking each other's laser. Dynamo seemed tired after a while but he also seemed pissed off and put some extra force too quickly. The laser met Taehyung and he fell down. He couldn't properly breath. Yoongi ran and went right next to Tae to help him.

Y: Taehyung You are okay!! Don't worry!

He started caressing his forehead as the guy started feeling dizzy. Both of them looked at Dynamo shadow.

Dynamo: Don't worry! You are not in danger! But If you continue interfering to my business, you will soon be dead.

He started looking around like he was trying to find someone.

Dynamo: Jin I am not over with you! I know you can hear me buddie! Watch your invisible ass!!!

He sarcastically said and before I could even answer (If I wanted to) , he left. Not that I wanted to but anyway. I appeared in front of them and ran to Tae.

J: I am so sorry Taehyung!

I pleaded for his forgiveness when I fell down on my knees to help him.

T: It's okay! It's not your fault! I am okay! It just hurts a little-ah bit!

He said with some struggles. I started scanning his face.

Yoongi: Call Jungkook!

Jin: Why?

Jimin: To inform him, silly! Did I say it right Yoongi?

Y: Yes Jimin! Yes! Sit down now!

Jimin obeyed to Yoongi like he is a puppy and I took my phone out.

Jungkook's pov:

Jk: YOU ARE THE BIGGEST LIAR I HAVE EVER MET IN MY LIFE?

Y/n: THEN YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY MEET ANPANMAN SOME DAY. HE BELIEVES HE IS A HERO!

B: I am still here!

JK: ANPANMAN IS THE BEST HERO I HAVE EVER SEEN!

Y/N: THEN YOU SHOULD WEAR GLASSES!

I was ready to fire back but my phone rang at the moment. I looked at my lockscreen to see Jin's face. He is calling me again. And who named him "Worldwide handsome"? Did he took my phone again?

Jk: WAIT!

I said to her and picked it up.

*phone call*

Jk: What? I am kinda busy now

Jin: Home now!!

Jk: Why?

Jin: Taehyung got hurt!

Jk: be there in a sec! I'mma bring the girl!

I hang up seeing her crossing her arms together.

Jk: What?

Y/n: The girl has a name!

B: PLEASE JUST STOP! I AM TIRED! I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR THREE HOURS LISTENING TO YOU SCREAMING, MAKING OUT, FIGHTING, APOLOGISING FOR FIGHTING, KISSING AGAIN AND AFTER A SECOND YOU ARE FIGHTING AGAIN! ALL I WANT IS TO GET HOME AND I WOULD IF I KNEW WERE THE HELL ARE WE!

I approached Y/n and whispered in her ear.

Jk: Why is he screaming?

Y/n: I don't know! What a confusing person! Screaming out of the blue!!!

She claimed and I nodded. His jaw fell open.

Jk: Let's go!

I said, carrying both of them out of the cave and dropping off beomgyu to his house. I took Y/n with me and opened the door of my house. She casually got in and we heard noises from the living room.

Jk: What happened?

I said as soon as I saw Tae lying on the couch.

Jimin: We were fighting the bad guy and then V started shooting laser at him zing zing! And all of the sudden boom boom and phew!

Jimin said and everyone turned to look at him. I wonder what exists in his mind.

Jk: Can someone explain without sound effects?

Hoseok: Taehyung shoot lasers with his eyes and Dynamo did the the exact same thing, so Tae got weak and fell down. He lost his powers for a while but then they came back!

Jk: And now?

T: I am good... A lil tired!!

I saw him laying on the couch like he was dead and then turned back at Y/n. She was surprised.

Jk: You know what that means Y/n?

Y/n: What?

Jk: That I need you to obey!

Her eyes went wide in seconds and I smiled sarcastically.

Jk: It won't be hard baby girl!

I whisper in her ear, so the guys won't be able to hear us. She didn't punch me cause she was so shocked.

Jk: Hey why aren't you talking?

Jimin: Maybe she lost her voice.. LIKE TAEHYUNG LOSTS HIS POWERS! OH MY GOSH! I BET IT'S DYNAMO SHADOW'S FAULT!

Jimin got up ready to fight Dynamo but Hoseok pinned him back down.

Y/n: I didn't lose my voice, I just pity myself cause I need to take orders from bunnies from now on!

She said and touched her forehead in frustration.

Jk: Just stop it! Y/n trust me! I won't let anyone hurt you! The only person that can touch you is ME!

I said touching both of her hands with demand. Then we heard Hoseok coughing.

H: So What did we miss?